profile image
kellyx
UAE Criminal Record Checks
profile image
kellyx
hey guys!

has anyone had to get a criminal record check from Dubai? if you have can you please let me know how long it took? the uae embassy are telling me one thing and procius are telling me another & im worried it will push back my start date!

any help would be appreciated, thank you!x
profile image
Jen F xx
Hey

I am going through the exact same thing!! Its taking agessss and im worried too! Ive emailed asking if it will push back my start date but they aren't getting back to me!
Have you been to the embassy yet?

When are you due to start? Xx
profile image
kellyx
hiya!

omgosh it's stressing me out! I have my appointment with the London met police tomorrow for my fingerprints, I haven't been to the embassy yet have you? My start date is March 20th, when do you start?x
profile image
helenarpearson
Hey you guys,
Have you sent your Fingerprints to Buckinghamshire for verification? Procius have honestly been no help at all :( did you have to book an appointment at the Embassy Kelly?

Xx
profile image
Jen F xx
Hey i am soooo glad im not the only one! This is honestly the most stressful thing out of all the referencing!

I am going to the embassy this Friday, you dont need an appointment its just first come first served.

I got my fingerprints done and sent them off but they sent them back sayin they needed signing as well as the police stamp so had to send them again! Nightmare! I start on 7th feb but because Procious are so crap at getting intouch i had no idea how to do it earlier! Im so worried I won't get it back in time :( xxx
profile image
helenarpearson
Oh bless you Jen!!
If you call procius and tell them you're worried you might not have it done before your start date they'll put a note on your application and let virgin know it's in the process. That's what a guy said when I called anyway!
Was you Emirates crew?

Xx
profile image
Jen F xx
Oh yeah thats a good idea i will call them tomorrow! Thanks lovely! Mine will hopefully all be sorted by the end of this week

Yeah i was emirates what about you? Xx
profile image
helenarpearson
No worries! Yeah I was Emirates too ugh :') I'm so excited about Virgin!!
Do you know what the fee is for when you go to the UAE Embassy?

Xx
profile image
kellyx
I'm sending them tomorrow then as soon as I have them back il go to the uae embassy, you don't need to book an appointment for the uae embassy he said you go there & there is a ticket machine so you take your number then get called, he did say it won't take long as it's not busy atm!

have you sent your fingerprints off yet? i spoke to procius and they told me it doesn't take as long as the embassy says which I'm praying it doesn't, I was thinking surely if it took 3months procius would know this and make sure we got it in time! When's your start date x
profile image
kellyx
hey girls! I thought i replied but it must have not gone through! oh noway that's such a pain, I really hope the police signed mine & I don't have to go all the way back!

I'm hoping I get them back by the end of the week then I can go straight to the embassy, let us know that they say to you on Friday :) xx

Other discussions going on within Virgin Atlantic

Virgin Recruitment June 2023 Hi everyone!Who has applied for the new Cabin Crew...
0  1.1k -
0 1.1k -
Training Start Date 24th April...
3  1.96k 6 years ago
3 1.96k 6 years ago by Jchew
Training accommodation
1  1.85k 6 years ago
1 1.85k 6 years ago by adzy1606
Start Date Feb 13th Accomodati...
4  1.88k 6 years ago
4 1.88k 6 years ago by martin39
Questions
236  242.15k 4 years ago
236 242.15k 4 years ago by D.Paige36

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.28k 9 months ago
266 595.28k 9 months ago by KL17
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.67k 1 year ago
31 372.67k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.48k 4 years ago
10 67.48k 4 years ago by user16937