profile image
xchelsi10x
Typical Interview Questions
profile image
xchelsi10x
hi just wondering if anybody can tell me what Easyjet usually ask in the interview part where it is just you and them?

Also can somebody give me some good examples of how to answer these?

Does anybody know how long the interview lasts?

And also can somebody tell me some questions that I could ask the interviewers to seem interested?

Thankyou

profile image
mrngorickets

Originally posted by @xchelsi10x
hi just wondering if anybody can tell me what Easyjet usually ask in the interview part where it is just you and them?

Also can somebody give me some good examples of how to answer these?

Does anybody know how long the interview lasts?

And also can somebody tell me some questions that I could ask the interviewers to seem interested?

Thankyou

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about
my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

If you want to get more materials that related to this
topic, you can visit: Music teacher
interview questions

Best regards.

profile image
Royal Air
Just to give an idea, questions can be different.
Why do you want to be Cabin Crew? Why do you want to work in our company? What do you know about us? What are the duties of this position? What qualities you have, can be suitable for this position? Give us 3 qualities and 3 defects about you? Tell us a situation when you had to work under pressure and how did you managed that? Tell us a situation when you experienced a lot of stress in a short time and how did you managed that? Tell us a situation when you experienced a lot of pressure and you had to deliver a great customer service in a short deadline. How long did you had? Tell us about a time when you had to take a decision on your own? E.g. Manager out of the office, how did you managed to get the right decision? Tell us when you had to handle an irate customer and you managed to get him happy. Tell us about a moment when you had to take over from you colleagues a complicated case. Give us example of team work when you had to deal with an unexpected situation.
profile image
alex4414
Had my interview this morning. this is what I got asked. Why do you want to be Crew? Why easyJet? What do you know about us? Tell us a situation when you had to work under pressure and how did you managed that? Tell us a situation when you experienced a lot of stress in a short time and how did you managed that? Tell us about a time when you had to take a decision on your own? E.g. Manager out of the office, how did you manage this. Tell us when you had to handle an angry/unhappy customer and you managed to resolve the situation. Give us example of team work when you had to deal with an unexpected situation. and the usual.. do you have the right to work etc etc...
profile image
jenny2675
here are some questions that I came up with, off the top of my head:
Tell Me About Yourself?

What are Your Strengths and Weaknesses?

Why Should we Hire You?

Why this Company?

Describe Your Greatest Achievement?

Key Skills for this Job?

Goals for the Next 5 Years?

Reason for Leaving Current Job?
profile image
aramraa
Hi Guys,
Does anyone know how much is the salary for cabin crew at EasyJet? And if any of you works as cabin crew for them, does this company offer you a good work/pay balance, in your opinion? I mean, does it worth applying for a job with them? Is the pay decent enough for the amount of work you do, the long hours, maybe having to clean toilets from time to time etc.? Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Other discussions going on within Easyjet

ANY airlines with base-Paris,... Hi guys, I am searching for airlines that have hub...
0  506 -
0 506 -
Staff travel easyJet swap
15  8.65k 9 months ago
15 8.65k 9 months ago by KL17
Example of LGW roster
5  8.51k 1 year ago
5 8.51k 1 year ago by Olive Crago
Problems getting in to virtual...
7  4.62k 1 year ago
7 4.62k 1 year ago by frank sievers
Easyjet training
2  3.14k 1 year ago
2 3.14k 1 year ago by Arun Nagar

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.4k 1 year ago
162 634.4k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.79k 11 months ago
64 248.79k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.51k 1 year ago
93 408.51k 1 year ago by David_Hume