profile image
Rob_33
Titan Airways
profile image
kkeeiirroonn
I've been asked to attend an AD on Tuesday too.

Anybody have any hints/tips for it or possibly what to expect?

Thank you x
profile image
Latoya Palmer
No one seems to know nothing about them. the ones who's been to an AD last week don't even come back to update us or anything. to me it might be a tough day not so sure if you feel if you got the job kind of thing.

Did you get the attach form to fill in like bank details? was a little strange to ask for that so soon at this stage.
profile image
Latoya Palmer
Hi

Deadline was on the 15th sorry
profile image
Latoya Palmer
Yea I'm successful can't wait for training
profile image
Bianca Fortunato
Hello,

My name is Bianca. I know you posted this 2 years, hopefully you reply :)

Are you still working there? I have just seen that Titan Airways is recruiting now for training course starting next year. I was wondering whether you have any information to share please about the interview day? Do they check your height and weight, are there any exams to be taken, group assessments, etc?

Thank you!
Bianca
profile image
Latoya Palmer
Hello

No I no longer work for titan airways I left to work for British airways now working for virgin Atlantic. During the interview was very easy it was a small Common sense questionnaire about customer service and what you know about Titan airways, then a group exercise this involves how well you work as a team we had cards with words and we had to put them in order the ones that are important and the ones that are least important.

Then we had to wait who's been successful for the next stage they separate you and tell you the good news or the bad news after you have the good news you then do a one-to-one interview and the interview is so easy

The training can be slightly intense because there is no practice questions every think is written you might get a few questions where you pick A B or C they pay for accommodation in premier inn hotel and breakfast and dinner.
profile image
Bianca Fortunato
Hello, :)

Thank you ever so much for the information and such quick response, I really appreciate it!

If you don't mind me asking, were you happy there with the working conditions?
Did you experience many standbys? Is it a healthy cabin crew working environment?

Thank you again,
Bianca
profile image
Latoya Palmer
Yes loads of standby you do get called out a lot to be honest there is no social life they are good company to work for they look after you. I left because I wanted Long haul
You can be healthy there is a gym in the hotel that they pay for and you get good dinner at the Hilton hotel in Gatwick depends where your based you get to use captain credit card belonging to the company ?? Obviously with a limit per day.
profile image
Bianca Fortunato
Hi again :)

Many thanks again for your time and answering my questions...it suits me perfectly actually if Id be given the opportunity to work with them...

I read on the advert that the position is Stansted base.

My friend wishes to apply too but her only concern is the height requirement as she lacks a couple of cms, but according to your experience you never got measured so I'm guessing she will be safe with that :)

Have a lovely evening
Bianca
profile image
aank
What I read is that you need to live within 30 min from the airport and own a car. So do they provide or not free accomodation or transportation?

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.53k 1 year ago
2 1.53k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  57 1 month ago
1 57 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.87k 1 year ago
7 3.87k 1 year ago by Richard Costello
Eurowings Europe
1  3.22k 2 years ago
1 3.22k 2 years ago by FlyEla

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.12k 3 months ago
71 986.12k 3 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.18k 11 months ago
113 543.18k 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.26k 6 months ago
57 183.26k 6 months ago by annaliona
Promotions How does your airline promote people from juniour...
1  103 -
1 103 -
Training course Training course discussion
6  3.32k 2 years ago
6 3.32k 2 years ago by Mrwmly