profile image
Rob_33
Titan Airways
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
It will depend on operational requirements - if they still need crew after October, then I am sure they will keep on however many they need - it could be a busy summer for them with lots of contracts! However come winter, this could change...
profile image
Flyboygavin
I don't suppose anybody knows how many flights your are likely to operate each month are you? I appreciate that its a hard question to answer as there is no schedule with Titan being a Go Now airline.

I'm just in a dilemma as to what to do, as I have a job with Thomson Airways but its only seasonal and I'm trying to save up money for when I move out, and feel I could earn more at Titan with the basic alone.

Thanks
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
Yes, it really depends on how many contracts they have lined up - as they are recruiting though I expect they will be busy over the summer. There isn't really anyway of predicting how many flights you will have although obviously it would have to be under 'flight time limitations'. The contract at Titan is only for the summer too, so bear that in mind if you are looking for full time!
profile image
Asser Abdel Ghani
Hello to all,
I know for sure Titan will start to operate in FCO as well for the summer period and for that reason they start required more Italian people.
Besides that, Anynone have any interview tips or suggestion that could be shared here in the forum?..I will appreciate that.
And anyone actually work for Titan could please point out the salray band?

Regards to all
Alex
profile image
flyinmachine
Hi to everybody!
My application status is now "pending -2" what does it mean??
profile image
user16937
My status after one month change too. Now is pending 2. What does it mean? Any help please?
profile image
cabincrew101
Hi

How are you?

I've got an invitation for Titan Airways. Bit unsure about which date to attend lol.

Do you or anyone else any information of what to expect on the day?

Thank you
profile image
cabincrew101
Message to Flyin machine

How are you?

Did you attend Titan assessment day?

What was the assessment day like?

Thank you
profile image
Yutthachai Wadsumrong
Hi there i got invitation as well will attend the 18/03/2015 date. See you there!
profile image
Latinlady
Hi, i m attending the interview with Titan on the same day. Maybe we can exchange some info?

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Eurowings Europe
1  3.24k 2 years ago
1 3.24k 2 years ago by FlyEla
UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.54k 1 year ago
2 1.54k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  62 2 months ago
1 62 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.88k 1 year ago
7 3.88k 1 year ago by Richard Costello

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.5k 4 months ago
71 986.5k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.4k 7 months ago
57 183.4k 7 months ago by annaliona
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.28k 1 year ago
113 543.28k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Emirates Cabin Crew Apply 2022 Still waiting for the first interview and been wee...
11  7.12k 1 year ago
11 7.12k 1 year ago by RA26
Postpone Emirates DOJ Will Emirates accept to postpone my DOJ ? by how m...
1  625 -
1 625 -