profile image
Rob_33
Titan Airways
profile image
Rob_33
Happy New Year to all of you.

Hav anyone got an e-mail from Titan, inviting you to attend an interview?

I've applied for them 2 months ago and just the e-mail to book the interview at STN airport

Does anyone knows how it is working with tem? Salary bases, work condition....

Thanks for your insight

Happy flying
profile image
flytower
Hi. I came across this earlier today which you should find helpful...

http://lifeasabutterfly.com/cabin-crew-assessment-day-experiences-tips-and-recommendations/

What date/time are you going to Titan? I'm going on 23rd

Good luck
profile image
Rob_33
Hi there thnkas for your post

I stil didin't book an interview date, still looking around.
I would like to have a more insight look of the airline, i'm from Portugal and although i've heard about the airline and i've read much about it i would like to hear about salary basis, and so on. Do we pay for our training?

Thanks and good luk
profile image
flytower
There was quite a bit of information in that link which I found really helpful (thanks to the original poster)

I'm not sure about paying for training, I'm fairly sure you don't have to but will do a bit of digging. If I find anything out, I'll let you know...

Happy landings
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
A nice little airline with a good reputation...as far as I am aware! No fees for training, unless this has changed very recently...
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
Ps. Forgot to say, they also do some VIP/Corporate flying too - so interesting work!
profile image
Alessandro82
hi!
I have been invited to the assesment in Stansted, I have already booked my interview for 23rd of Jan :)

Did you find any information about basic salary or any other info?
profile image
citylatte
Hey! Me too! Got an interview for jan 30rd.
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
I haven't got too much info but they are well respected and staff do tend to stay a while, so they must be treated well! The salary is around the 17,000 GBP mark annually, I think this may be an average including flying pay. Allowances for meals and hotels down route of course are paid for. You need to be based within 30 minutes of STN as much work is on a standby basis. Accommodation and transport in STN is your responsibility.I believe the contract they are offering is for a fixed 6 month period.
The work is quite varied I understand, with a mix of charters and wet leases (sometimes covering BA routes for example.. or maybe doing a contract charter for a set time.) There are sometimes VIP charters too, so you get some good experience! But I would say go for it, interesting work, a well respected company and they don't recruit often - which is always a good sign!
profile image
KateL1
This job offer from Titan Airways is only fixed term contract. Is there any change that they can offer you work after fixed term contract for permant?
Is anyone who could know some information? How does it usually work?

Many Thanks

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Eurowings Europe
1  3.24k 2 years ago
1 3.24k 2 years ago by FlyEla
UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.54k 1 year ago
2 1.54k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  62 2 months ago
1 62 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.88k 1 year ago
7 3.88k 1 year ago by Richard Costello

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.4k 7 months ago
57 183.4k 7 months ago by annaliona
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.51k 4 months ago
71 986.51k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.29k 1 year ago
113 543.29k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Cabin Crew Advice Here to answer all your questions, everything cabi...
5  2.13k 1 year ago
5 2.13k 1 year ago by anna jackson
Emirates Cabin Crew Apply 2022 Still waiting for the first interview and been wee...
11  7.12k 1 year ago
11 7.12k 1 year ago by RA26