profile image
HannahGordon
Tattoo's!!!
profile image
HannahGordon
I'm currently applying for cabin crew jobs with various airlines.

Is every airline real strict about visible tattoo's? I dont want too keep applying and get too an interview stage and get sent home for having a tattoo on my wrist!!

Any suggestions? :)

Hannah x
profile image
boeingking11
Most airlines have strict regulations in place about this..... If you can cover them there ok (ish) But I've also seen applicants sent home. You can get a foundation type product to cover them. If its on the wrist a watch hope this helps and good look.
profile image
HannahGordon
Okay :) Thankyou for your help!! x
profile image
Angel128
I'm currently cabin crew and have two tattoos on my wrist, they are coverable with my watch and a plaster many other crew have them too and a simple plaster just to cover them seems fine. But I've heard of people getting turned away with BA etc.....but that may be just rumour. Keep trying and good luck
profile image
jody24
I would also like to know if all airlines are really that strict. I got sent home froma Ryanair AD for the tattoo on my ankle. I had it cover with a plaster and i had just ordered special makeup to cover it up.

I had an AD for emirates after that but didnt go as didnt want to be disapointed by being turned away.

So what i want to know will some airlines accept covered tattoos with special make up or plaster.

I feel the only other option would be laser treatment.
profile image
aimeebabes
I am currently awaiting my training to start with Monarch. I have a visible tattoo on the top of my foot which can easily be hidden under a plaster. In each of my interviews it was the first thing they asked about. I was open and honest about it. As long as I hide it, they have no problem with it.Personally I would never consider laser treatment. x
profile image
jody24
Maybe its just with Ryan air that are strict and say no plasters or cover up makeup alowed.
profile image
shelleybingham
I have been invited to Etihad and BA assessment days later this month but I have a tattoo on each wrist that are both about 4cm. So I don't know whether i'll be able to cover them with a watch. I wanted to know if both airlines let women wear long sleeve shirts because if not theres probably no point in going!

Thanks xx
profile image
paulabp
My friend had a visible tatoo on her neck and she removed it before her AD with Emirates. Then she got a job. She says it was worth it I had a percing on my face (I really loved it and had it for years), took it out before Etihad and got a job. It was worth it ;) It's your decision though :) cheers xxx
profile image
HannahGordon
I have got invited to an AD with Jet2 this week. My tattoo is on my wrist should I cover it up with makeup? plaster? watch? what do people advise?

Hannah :) xx

Other discussions going on within Wannabe Cabin Crew

How Hard is it to Regularly Se... So, I'm wanting to be a flight attendant. One thin...
0  75 -
0 75 -
Cabin crew Hello im 20 years old . i want be a cabin crew but...
3  385 11 months ago
3 385 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan
Wizzair training in Lviv, 13.0... Hi guys,Is there anybody here who is participating...
0  656 -
0 656 -
Tattoo Cover Up
4  1.39k 6 years ago
4 1.39k 6 years ago by PL1994
5 6.22k 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.27k 6 months ago
57 183.27k 6 months ago by annaliona
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.51k 1 month ago
126 958.51k 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.13k 3 months ago
71 986.13k 3 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Promotions How does your airline promote people from juniour...
1  103 -
1 103 -
Training course Training course discussion
6  3.32k 2 years ago
6 3.32k 2 years ago by Mrwmly