profile image
alzywalzywoo89
Talent pool 2018
profile image
cd111
Hello everyone!

I got my call today! I got my offer for Manchester to start in April :) SO happy!!

Anyone with me?
profile image
clara725
Well done :) was the call off unknown number?
profile image
alzywalzywoo89
As someone above said, Calls are received from an 01293 number
profile image
sazzle123

I’m with you!! Start 2nd April ( Easter Monday)
profile image
rpiper
If any of you are looking for a room to rent right next to Gatwick, feel free to check this ad out Good luck with your training!

Double bedroom available in a modern house right next to Gatwick... (Crew house)

https://goo.gl/kDJAKN

Parking is available - but will have to apply for a permit through the council.

House is situated in Horley, 15 minutes walk to Gatwick Airport or two minutes on the train. Trainstation is a couple of minutes walk from the house, and also walking distance to shops, restaurants and pubs! London and Brighton are also only half and hour by train.

Current household (2 males & 1 female) are all crew members, working for TUI, easyJet and Norwegian LH.

Feel free to either contact the Landlord via sparerooms.co.uk or contact me here.
profile image
Iwontworkforpeanuts
Been called for LGW, March training. Apparently no 787, possibly for up to two years
Is this accurate? I don't really see how I can cope on there & backs for two years with a £20 per day train journey that takes an hour.

Please, could someone in the know share some info re probabilities of 787 endorsement in year 1? I'm an experienced flyer.

Thanks!
profile image
Hanraf01
Hi,

Been speaking to a girl who did a season with TUI last summer and was told it's luck of the draw for your first 5 years whether you get 787 or not. Guaranteed after 5, but no guarantee before this.
profile image
rpiper
100% You will not get Long Haul in your first year, base dependent you will only get night stops in Cape Verde which are between 1 and 3 nights.

At Gatwick, you have the potential to go on to Long haul in your 2nd or 3rd years.
profile image
Kay1965
Along the lines of the above posts, if you are someone who would prefer short haul if possible,are there opportunities to swap your Cape Verde trips with people who would prefer them or do you need to stick to what you're issued in the first season?
Many Thanks
profile image
EmOldacre
I’m in the talent pool for BHX, I had my AD on the 26th jan and was placed in the pool on the 29th and still haven’t heard! Is anyone else still waiting ? Emily x

Other discussions going on within Thomson Airways

TUI Recruitment open
1  2.15k 4 years ago
1 2.15k 4 years ago by A54Y
Man AD
1  2.05k 5 years ago
1 2.05k 5 years ago by Becky_1234
Video Interview
7  3.01k 1 year ago
7 3.01k 1 year ago by Harry Williams
How to survive an assessment d...
54  104.26k 2 years ago
54 104.26k 2 years ago by southfloridalove
MAN - 4th March 2019 - Whatsap...
0  1.66k -
0 1.66k -

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.39k 1 year ago
162 634.39k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.53k 1 year ago
39 427.53k 1 year ago by Aaron
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.2k 9 months ago
266 595.2k 9 months ago by KL17
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber