profile image
alzywalzywoo89
Talent pool 2018
profile image
alzywalzywoo89
Received my contract today for BHX
profile image
CourtneyL
Hii, does anyone know how long the training is? Can't remember if it was 4 or 6 weeks. I've got a holiday in April so hopefully they can fit the training around that ????
profile image
sazzle123
Hi Courtney.
Hey said at assessment day that no holidays can be honoured... and you have to be available for the whole contract. Basically, unless you’re actually getting married then I’d re think if you want to go ahead or re book your holiday ?? xxx
profile image
Richpennrad
Yes I'd seriously consider 're arranging your holiday, I have one booked for June and will be 're arranging that. The training is five weeks.
I have accepted my contract and start my training on the 12th of March, I was looking forward to my holiday but this job is way more important, I'll be rebooking mine for the winter.
profile image
alzywalzywoo89
The course used to be 4 weeks unless they’ve changed it & as others have said I wouldn’t count on it. Your annual leave is allocated to you, if you’re already in the talent pool this will have been explained on your ad. If you turn down a course because of your holiday there’s no guarantee you’ll get offered another one either.
profile image
user16937
Only just found this forum...
I got my call on the 19th Dec too, with a start date for the 12th March at MAN. My AD was 12th Oct.
Excited to say the least!!! and a huge well done to all you fellow swimmers! My question here is (as a complete newbie to crew) are there any suggestions on pre prep before training? I feel that a very basic understanding would be helpful?
profile image
clara725
I got missdd call off uninown number worried that it might be TUI :(
profile image
emilwfq
*** LGW House Share ***

Hi guys - 3 LGW based Cabin Crew (2 are TUI crew, 1 is BA) looking for a 4th person to house share permanently in a furnished, newly built house in Kilnwood Vale, just outside of Crawley (RH12 0AQ).

The monthly rent for the furnished double bedroom is £580 including all bills (council tax, wifi, gas, electricity, water) ... Message or ring Natalie or Emilio on "07507798632" or "07841432028" for pictures, details, transport, etc
profile image
Richpennrad
My call was from a Crawley number
profile image
clara725
Okay, im hoping it wasnt TUI :(

Other discussions going on within Thomson Airways

TUI Recruitment open
1  2.09k 4 years ago
1 2.09k 4 years ago by A54Y
Man AD
1  2.04k 5 years ago
1 2.04k 5 years ago by Becky_1234
Video Interview
7  3k 1 year ago
7 3k 1 year ago by Harry Williams
How to survive an assessment d...
54  104.24k 2 years ago
54 104.24k 2 years ago by southfloridalove
MAN - 4th March 2019 - Whatsap...
0  1.66k -
0 1.66k -

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.8k 8 months ago
266 594.8k 8 months ago by KL17
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.68k 2 years ago
27 193.68k 2 years ago by juankax
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.11k 1 year ago
162 634.11k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle