profile image
AD
status Interviewed -Feedback Pending Qatar airwys
profile image
AD
Hey!
I gave fi on24 aug and i am still waiting for green light to do medicals even my frenz are waiting on avg if i see it takes around 30 to 45 days.
I am hoping i get reply by 15oct because 2nd to 6th october qatar airways are on holidays on account of eid.
profile image
rivegauche7
Thanks for the reply. I hope you get the go ahead soon. They shouldnt tell candidates 2-3 weeks if its more like 4-6 weeks, its quite unprofessional.
profile image
AD
Thanks for your best wishes but they are reallly unprofessional about time on an average from fi to final confirmation a person takes upto 2.5 to 3mnths
So patience is the only thng we can do.

When did u gave your fi and from where?
profile image
rivegauche7
Hey, so my fi was 14 Sept in Melbourne. Anyone else from Melbourne hear any news yet?
profile image
dmorkel
Hey I was at melbs too!
I got the email saying they accepted my photos but still waiting for the medical email!!!

Sooooo nerve wracking :P
profile image
rivegauche7
Oh cool! its very nervewracking! please let us know when u hear anything, i will too.
profile image
paloma88
Originally posted by @AD
Hey!
I gave fi on24 aug and i am still waiting for green light to do medicals even my frenz are waiting on avg if i see it takes around 30 to 45 days.
I am hoping i get reply by 15oct because 2nd to 6th october qatar airways are on holidays on account of eid.

Hi AD
There's 4 of us here in Vancouver who are in the same boat as you. Our FI was on Aug 31. (ACZ) Welcome was on Sept 2. Photos sent two days after. Last email received from QR was subject "Photos Received" this was on Sept 14. No green light for medicals yet. Any news?
profile image
coco89
I submited my 2nd fotos (because 1st did not match their criteria) on August 28 and I haven't receive anything ever since.... Not even the Photos Received msg....
profile image
AD
Me and my friend had still not received any confirmation since 24 aug
we also had submitted pics on 27 aug

i have sent u a pm connect with me on facebook
profile image
paloma88
Hello! I take it that when you are not asked to retake the photo that it means, they have accepted it. So when they ask you to redo it, it's ok. They'll ask you to redo it until it fits their criteria. So no worries, if you havent heard anything after the photo. It means it's ok now. :)

I've read somewhere, there's one candidate here, didnt even get the "Photos Received" email, waited only 4 weeks after photo submission and got her Gold Email right away. So it really is, case to case basis but there is a certain level of uniformity to their process.

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.23k 2 years ago
4 2.23k 2 years ago by david kane
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  7.57k 1 year ago
8 7.57k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.03k 1 month ago
6 1.03k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates HR contact email addr...
29  43.01k 1 month ago
29 43.01k 1 month ago by Jovitamaketa280

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.82k 8 months ago
266 594.82k 8 months ago by KL17
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.52k 10 months ago
64 248.52k 10 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.52k 1 year ago
31 372.52k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice