profile image
AD
status Interviewed -Feedback Pending Qatar airwys
profile image
karlyn
Hi i just recently applied in Qatar Airways, I got to be at the final interview (December 19,2016) && received an email (December 24,2015) like 5 days after my application to proceed to uploading my photos and fill out a form in the advance candidate zone. After sending photos, i received a call after 2 days to change my photo with tips on how should i change it through a phone call instead of email. After sending them my photos,i received an email today, January 10 2016, an email that PHOTOS RECEIVED and they will inform me with the results through email.
I was wondering if it is a positive sign or a negative one that they had me wait for the results of my photos or is it a minus point for them taht i had to retake my photos. I was quite worried. And i would like to ask if how long it would take if ever..
I hope somebody can guide me or if somebody had the same situation as me before. i would really appreciate. Thank you.
profile image
paulineandrea
Hi, I have the same question. I had my FI in October, I sent the pics and last month I wrote to them asking if the pics were ok? T he y answered they had had the pics and they gonna let me know. Until now I have no any reply.
I wish so much this job.
profile image
Bill_PL
Hi Kmohamede
I can not log in to Advanced candidate zone also like AD. Could You give me phone number to hotline because I worried that important information they will be send to this account. I've waited for 9 weeks for some information and still nothing.
profile image
bfaiz
Hello , I Have the same problem you had , did you fix it ? please let me Know
profile image
bfaiz
Hello Guys Im New Here I Passed The Fnal Interview At The 31 of January And Today they sent me an email to log on to my advance zone but when i want to upload pictures it gives me this : < Please contact HR department for further details.> Can Anyone Tell me what to do please ?
profile image
amber123
Hi! I need some advice here :)

I had my final interview August 22,2016. After a few days, I got the email saying I need to complete the form and I have to upload the photos on my portal. (ACZ) I already uploaded my photos then on August 29 they instruct me to upload my scar photos. Already uploaded it. It's been 3 weeks and I still haven't received an email from them yet. My status says Interviewed-Feedback pending, I don't know if they received my photos already cos they haven't emailed me yet saying they received my photos. Should I follow up my application already? Thanks for your help.
profile image
parthQatar
Wait for a couple of days more. Currently most of the recruiters are on holidays. They will definitely get back to you when they require something. I had to wait 3 months after 'photographs' received email. So don't worry, they will email you
profile image
SHAIKHKAMIL
Hello everyone !

My Final Interview was done on 2nd March 2017. I had submitted all the documents.

how much time I have to wait

Application status is INTERVIEWED -FEEDBACK PENDING.

Milestone Tracker says contact HR.
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
It sounds like they are waiting for more information... If it says contact HR then you should contact them as maybe they are missing documents or something they need to check on...
profile image
SHAIKHKAMIL
Thanks
How to contact HR department
But I was already given there my document.
So please guide me. ACZ not accept Required attachment
And how much time in selection

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.09k 1 month ago
6 1.09k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.07k 1 year ago
8 8.07k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.46k 4 years ago
10 67.46k 4 years ago by user16937
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595k 8 months ago
266 595k 8 months ago by KL17
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.45k 1 year ago
39 427.45k 1 year ago by Aaron
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.75k 2 years ago
27 193.75k 2 years ago by juankax