profile image
AD
status Interviewed -Feedback Pending Qatar airwys
profile image
AD
Hello evryone!
M new here can anyone suggest me after i have submitted all the documents and photograhs asked by qatar people how much time does it take more.
And what more further steps are involved in it till i get recruited

My current advanced carrer zone status is
Interviewd feedback pending.

Will be thankfull for your replies :)
profile image
kmohamed
i've done with my assessments and final interview in june and after the final interview you have to go through some stages and it has eliminations
1- you have to get an email to complete 1 short and 1 long form online at the Advanced candidate zone and attache your photographs
2- you have to get an email saying that you have passed your first stage and the administration has accepted your appearance and at this mail they will give you the green light to do your medicals and you should submit them within 48 hours.
3- after you submit your medical you should wait from 3 to 4 weeks till your medical papers and reports go to QR clinic for medical clearance. and when its already there you will get a confirmation mail for this stage sayin that your medical reports are already there and you will get your answer within a week from the time you got the mail and usually it takes only 2 business days to get your answer.

well i have got my my green light to do my medicals and my medical reports are already at QR clinic and am waiting for my medical clearance and i hope that i will get it :D

anyway , my advice to you is that they sometimes forget to send mails to candidates so you should follow up with them as long as you can , call the hotline and follow with them and also keep checking your application status at the application center and also keep checking you Milstone tracker at the Advanced candidate zone too.
profile image
AD
First of all congratz for ur confirmation and i hope u clear all the process.
Yes! I have filled form 1 & 2 given photographs ,passport scans ,family details.

My FI was done on 25th aug by 28th i had submitted all the documents.

Can you tell me once you submit all docs how much time we have to wait that you can appear for your medicals.??
Application status is INTERVIEWED -FEEDBACK PENDING.
Milestone Tracker says contact HR.
profile image
kmohamed
thank you mate for your wish , i appreciate it :)

first tell me was the milstone tracker working before and now gives you that message or its just like this from the start ?

i had a problem since i started my process with the advanced candidate zone but thx God the hotline service solved it to me

about the time that you should wait for , it has not standared time , but i'll tell you what happened with me and i hope that it will help , i've waited little more than 3 weeks with few days , don't remember exactly the duration but its not a must that you will wait that much time coz i have some friends just got the medical mail withing 3 or 4 days

my advice to you , dont be worry , there's no need for it coz rarely when someone got eliminated from 1st stage which is photographs phase , and even if any of your friends got the medical mail so early also don't worry , they will finish the whole patch of you guys at the same time so getting it sooner or later won't be an advantage.

about the message at the milstone tracker , it shows up when you are close to finish the phase and i've asked the hotline about it before , the confirmed this info to me so don't worry about it too.

all what you need to do i just to wait and am sure that you will get all the best
profile image
AD
Thanks a lot for your support now i feel dat i m nt d only one.

My milestone tracker displayes this message from the begining when i was given advanced career zone.

Please contact HR department for further details.

Is it okay to have this message or i shuld be worried
If this is a problem can you suggest me a way to get through this.

Thanks a lot for your support means a lot to me (y)
Cheers!
profile image
kmohamed
you should not worry at all mate , and you should always remember that you have the hotline number and they are working to serve you coz they are recruitment service. you can call them once a week to check how far your application reached and trust me within maximum 2 weeks from now you will get some good news that will refresh you a little hopefully :D
profile image
AD
Ok mate :)
I will keep u posted with updates.
profile image
katrinaustraliaa93
I honestly waited 7 weeks for that status to change to 'Awaiting Candidate Documents', aka I was given the email to submit my emails. I find that the people who get rejected get an email a lot sooner than those who are successful in the process. Keep busy with other things, and before long you'll get an answer. Good luck!
profile image
AD
Thnx katrina!

Seems its a long way now.
profile image
rivegauche7
Hi AD, just wondering if you got the green light to do your medicals yet? How far along the process are you may i ask?

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
7  1.12k 1 week ago
7 1.12k 1 week ago by Jordan Walker
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.24k 1 year ago
8 8.24k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 2 months ago
8 2.91k 2 months ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.57k 1 year ago
39 427.57k 1 year ago by Aaron
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.56k 1 year ago
93 408.56k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.7k 1 year ago
31 372.7k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.49k 1 year ago
162 634.49k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.37k 9 months ago
266 595.37k 9 months ago by KL17