profile image
user16937
Southampton Recruitment
profile image
user16937
Seen that Flybe are recruiting for Southampton, and I have applied, the only but it its a 12 month contract.. Does anyone who is either in the know, or who works at Flybe currently think this is either extendable, or could turn into a permeant contract. With all the news recently regarding Flybe's take over or possible demise you can of course understand my questions and wariness
What advise to people have. I would be giving up a permanent job for this so really need to think good and hard as to whether its worth the risk.
profile image
shanec_1986
Originally posted by @Happy2fly
Seen that Flybe are recruiting for Southampton, and I have applied, the only but it its a 12 month contract.. Does anyone who is either in the know, or who works at Flybe currently think this is either extendable, or could turn into a permeant contract. With all the news recently regarding Flybe's take over or possible demise you can of course understand my questions and wariness
What advise to people have. I would be giving up a permanent job for this so really need to think good and hard as to whether its worth the risk.

I saw this job advert too, and applied. I thought the very same as you. The deadline closed today.
profile image
user16937
I am just not sure if this is only a 12 month contract, or if its extendable or have the poss of being made a permanent contract
profile image
user16937
Anyone able to help
profile image
shanec_1986
Originally posted by @Happy2fly
I am just not sure if this is only a 12 month contract, or if its extendable or have the poss of being made a permanent contract

I have a feeling that this is only a 12 month contract from what I read before applying. I've heard zip from Flybe yet as regards my application. How about you?

Virgin have successfully bought out Flybe today so their future as an Airline is secure.
profile image
shanec_1986
Just received the email from Flybe this morning. My application won't go any further.

Don't really see how that works. Not much I can do about that though.
profile image
Sachin1996
Just got my email inviting me for an assessment day on the 26th Feb anyone else going to the same assessment day?
profile image
user16937
Good luck Sachin I went today
profile image
user16937
Sorry to hear that
profile image
Sachin1996
Thank you how did it go? Good luck

Other discussions going on within FLYBE

Successful/ Unsuccessful
3  8.87k 2 years ago
3 8.87k 2 years ago by juankax
Staff Travel Swap
1  4.71k 6 years ago
1 4.71k 6 years ago by LouiseOH92
Assessment day 21st feb
1  7.64k 4 years ago
1 7.64k 4 years ago by Rikki Hart
NQY application
3  6.1k 4 years ago
3 6.1k 4 years ago by FlyMLP
Anyone contacted for interview...
1  6.17k 4 years ago
1 6.17k 4 years ago by Dario Frati

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.1k 1 year ago
162 634.1k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.33k 11 months ago
39 427.33k 11 months ago by Aaron
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.79k 8 months ago
266 594.79k 8 months ago by KL17
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.24k 1 year ago
93 408.24k 1 year ago by David_Hume