profile image
Sevillista
Smartlynx
profile image
skypassion
I am attending on the 5th in Riga. If you have experience is 2 weeks of training and for the non experienced 4 weeks.
profile image
AlinaLungu
Hi,

I'm starting the training on September 12, I think in Bucharest - where I live and where the interview was held.
Anyone knows more about the airline? It seems they're all right.
Thanks and good luck to all!
profile image
LMAO
Does anyone get approved the NIA (Nearest International Airport) ?

I am awaiting for my contract and on Thu 18/08 I get a reply that they are waiting this from SmartLynx, after they´ll send contract... another news ?
Ahhh also in my case they had been contacting some references as one of mines told me that get an email with a referral form to be completed...
profile image
AlinaLungu
Hi,

My training will start on September 12, in Bucharest.
Does anyone have any info about this airline? All I know about them is what I've been told at the interview.
If someone knows how it is to work for them, please let me know.

Much appreciated!
profile image
samira0311
Hello !

I'm from France and I'll start also the training in RIga 05 of september.
Do you have any other information?
About your Ticket?
Hotel?

Thank's in advance
profile image
edmon23
hola!! soy Edgar de Panama y tambien estare iniciando el curso para smartlynx el lunes 5 pero no he recibido todavia ningun tipo de informacion.

Translation:
Hello!! I am Edgar Panama and also I will be starting the course SmartLynx on Monday, 5 but I have not received any information yet .
profile image
LMAO
Buenas....

Ya he firmado el contrato y ahora esperando la informacion sobre el curso; hotel y tickets desde Madrid... El Miercoles llego desde Argentina a MAD...en donde me tengo que sacar el Clase 2 que lo tengo caducado.... Nos vemos el 05/09!!!

Hello

I already sign my contract now waiting for hotel, tickets and more information about training... On Wed i arrive to MAD airport from EZE...where need to get my Class 2 as it is expired... see u all on 05/09!!!
profile image
AlinaLungu
Cabin Crew Member
Monthly Fees – €300
Block Hour Fees – €5
Perdiem – €30
One year contract.

Does anyone have more info about what's a minimum salary per month, as well as any other informations?

Thanks
profile image
GitLeo
Hi I am wanting to become a cabin crew and need to understand the salary. Do you mean that the basic salary is 300 a month and then you add on the 5 euro in block hours + the 30 euro in perdiem?
Is there a minimum of block hours already covered by the basic salary or are the 5 euros for ALL block hours. Do we get any comission of sales on board? Thank you so much -it is important to know some details.
profile image
aank
Originally posted by @skypassion
I am attending on the 5th in Riga. If you have experience is 2 weeks of training and for the non experienced 4 weeks.

Hello. Can you please tell me if the taxes and the medical insurance are paid by them?
Thanks!

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Eurowings Europe
1  3.23k 2 years ago
1 3.23k 2 years ago by FlyEla
UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.54k 1 year ago
2 1.54k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  61 2 months ago
1 61 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.88k 1 year ago
7 3.88k 1 year ago by Richard Costello

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.43k 4 months ago
71 986.43k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.36k 7 months ago
57 183.36k 7 months ago by annaliona
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.26k 1 year ago
113 543.26k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Cabin Crew Travel Insurance Going The Extra Mile!
3  27.44k 1 year ago
3 27.44k 1 year ago by Tommie Marshall
Equipment Operator I want to find a job as Equipment Operator in airc...
2  33 -
2 33 -