profile image
raffaella scappi
Smartlynx recruitment
profile image
raffaella scappi
I’ve applied for the cabin crew position at smartlynx. Has anybody heard anything from them after applying please ?
profile image
gwendolo
Hi there, which position did you apply for ? I ve applied for the French speakers one, and the only thing I received is the confirmation email, nothing else. I see that the recruitment, at least for french and italian speakers has been put on hold ...
profile image
raffaella scappi
I’ve applied for the Italian speaker . I haven’t even received the confirmation of reception . Weird
profile image
gwendolo
Strange indeed... Did u check your spam folder coz If I recall well, mine landed there. I received last night an invitation for a Skype interview tomorrow morning. Hope you got it too
profile image
raffaella scappi
Nope nothing . Two of my friends haven’t received confirmation of receipt either . Do you have the Chinese or Russian visa ?
Unfortunately I didn’t get anything about the interview but fingers crossed for all of us .
profile image
gwendolo
Nope, I have none of them, I used to have the us crew one but it s not valid anymore...
profile image
senhaji2004
Hi
I received an email today to attend an Skype interview on 16th of June, for the French speaker too

Do you have more information about this interview or the salary please ?

thank you
profile image
Cabincrewforlife
Hello Locacita,

I also have an interview this June on skype. Do you have information about their given salary, bases offered and destinations they deserve (for French speakers) ?

Thank you !
profile image
minion kiasas

You can try to play dordle, but the information provided is timely and beneficial. Very appealing!

profile image
lisa la

Thanks for giving me this information. What you've written on your blog is great. You wrote a very helpful and fun blog post that you let people read. play papa's freezeria game

(edited)

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Eurowings Europe
1  3.23k 2 years ago
1 3.23k 2 years ago by FlyEla
UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.53k 1 year ago
2 1.53k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  61 2 months ago
1 61 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.88k 1 year ago
7 3.88k 1 year ago by Richard Costello

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.35k 4 months ago
71 986.35k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.34k 7 months ago
57 183.34k 7 months ago by annaliona
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.24k 1 year ago
113 543.24k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Middle eastern airlines Any query related to middle eastern airlines would...
2  391 -
2 391 -
Cabin Crew Travel Insurance Going The Extra Mile!
3  27.44k 1 year ago
3 27.44k 1 year ago by Tommie Marshall