profile image
SkyRider92
Small Planet Cambodia - Mercator Aviation
profile image
SkyRider92
Good evening guys,

I want to post you the email I have received from Mercator Aviation, on behalf of Small Planet Cambodia:

Thank you for your interest in this opportunity and for sending me your CV. You certainly have the required experience and I would be happy to arrange an interview for you, if you would like to continue? Just to be clear, this is not a VIP role but a commercial role for Small Planet Cambodia.

Here are the details of this position – please let me know if you would like me to introduce you to my client and confirm that you have not already applied to SMALL PLANET within the last 6 months?

This role is for an immediate start, you must be available – Training is due to begin 15th March, so a prompt response to this email will give you the best chance of success.
• Company: Small Planet

• Permanent position - Duration of the contract 1 year (probation period 3 months).
• Commuting - 70 days ON x 21 days OFF.
• The company will pay for the tickets from home town to Siem Reap and back home upon the completion of the contract.
• Accommodation: Hotel in Siem Reap, in best case scenario – apartments.
• Transport office – airport – office will be provided.
• Healtch care insurance , accident insurance and aviation personal accident insurance will be provided.
• The Company will pay all the taxes, except the taxes the employee is obliged to pay in their home Country.

Experienced foreign cabin crew salary
Senior Cabin Crew $3,000USD + $30USD for each layover out of base
Cabin crew $2,400USD + $30USD for each layover out of base

Now, the offer is very interesting, but do you have any advises about the company? Should I accept or not?
profile image
kuba.mlady
Sounds really cool! They are also looking for Chinese speakers so the flights would be to China mainly and rest of the Asia. Since accommodation and transport is provided 2400 or 3000 goes to your pocket! Cambodia is super cheap! It will be very easy for you to save up some money.

If I wouldn’t have just started my new job I would definitely go for it. Good luck
profile image
Xyz1111
May I ask how did you apply? Seems quite a good offer! I also sent you a private message :)

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Eurowings Europe
1  3.23k 2 years ago
1 3.23k 2 years ago by FlyEla
UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.53k 1 year ago
2 1.53k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  59 1 month ago
1 59 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.88k 1 year ago
7 3.88k 1 year ago by Richard Costello

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.3k 4 months ago
71 986.3k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.32k 7 months ago
57 183.32k 7 months ago by annaliona
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.22k 1 year ago
113 543.22k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Qatar airways rejoining Qatar airways rejoining rejoiner rejoiners ex-crew...
3  334 1 year ago
3 334 1 year ago by Josie
Cabin Crew Advice Here to answer all your questions, everything cabi...
5  2.12k 1 year ago
5 2.12k 1 year ago by anna jackson