- Assessments, interviews & start dates
- Gatwick night stops?
- New crew accommodation for mixfleet BA Heathrow

Simple question about references

Author
  Topic Started By:  laurossauros    On:  Sun 13th August, 2017 at 00:25
laurossauros
#2  Simple question about references  Posted 13/08/2017 at 00:25
I am a cabin crew now for 4 years, I'm 25, and I want to know if I can join EZY without having finished my Highschool. I left math behind, and I want to know if that is a problem for EZY, as it hasn't been for the company I work for.

Thank you
         Jump to Top
smilesandairmiles
United Kingdom
#3  Re: Simple question about references  Posted 13/08/2017 at 09:50
In reply to post #2...
Aged 18 or over
Height 5’2” (157.5 cm) to 6’3” (190cm) without shoes, with weight in proportion to height
Fit and able to pass a medical assessment
Fluent in English, both spoken and written (if applying for one of our non-UK bases, you’ll also be fluent in the language of that particular country)
Able to swim 25m without any assistance, and tread water for at least a minute
Able to live and work in the UK without restriction
Must hold a European passport that allows you to travel freely to all our destinations without restriction
Live within 90 minutes of your chosen base and be prepared to make this journey every day, at any time of the day
Confident in a customer-facing role, with previous experience of working with customers
Have no visible tattoos or body piercing that can’t be covered discreetly
Have a good standard of education and a verifiable five-year activity history

That's the requirements for the job, it doesn't say anything about maths however on the job application/online assessment there is some maths based questions, so if you pass those I'd assume you'll be okay! They're really basic ones, if it's more a question of hating maths rather than being unable to do it I don't see why you wouldn't be able to! I'm not sure if there is any math test at the assessment day, I know there used to be! Best of luck!!
         Jump to Top