Search
Latest Posts
- Gulf Air
- Plz help, Emirates, keep asking me for photos
- Stylish double room available IDEAL FOR HEATHROW
- easyJet
- Re applying to emirates
- Assessments, interviews & start dates
- Will I hear back from Emirates? IC for 2 months.
- EasyJet Staff Travel
- Easyjet staff travel
- Resend an email with all the requested documents?

Shocking

Author
  Topic Started By:  user104805    On:  Mon 22nd April, 2019 at 21:27
user104805
#2  Shocking  Posted 22/04/2019 at 21:27
hello i attend open day few days ago i have noticed a shocking behavior. very shocking!!
Male candidate started flirtatious remarks and the recruiter was enjoying it. it was shocking and unprofessional behavior from both parties. for more shock the guy made it to final interview and he joked with everyone about his flirtatious behavior and how happy he is he tricked the recruiter.
As a female i find it derogatory and insulting why would a recruiter accept someone so cheap ? anything you have to say? i have just started attending aviation recruitment is this normal for this industry? i clearly don't want to be surrounded by such cheap men. shocking!
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#3  Re: Shocking  Posted 23/04/2019 at 10:51
In reply to post #2...
I guess this could happen in any industry...it is unusual though as most candidates are not that confident and recruiters can be pretty scary! It is unprofessional on both sides, but I can imagine the person involved may not get through their training, if they make it to the final stages even.
I have noticed over many years in this business that it is the ones who work hard to get through assessment days often doing 5 or 6 or more are the ones that get most out of the job and some stay in the industry for many years. It is the often the ones who get through first time without effort, that really don't understand the job (they think its all glamorous and just being a waiter/waitress) and will be lucky if they stay in the job 6 months... Stay positive and keep at it!
Cabin Crew Consultant - www.cabincrewconsultant.weebly.com
         Jump to Top