profile image
DanahBilyanweba
Saudia Recruitment
profile image
DanahBilyanweba
Hi guys. Anyone here knows how an interview with Saudia goes? What are the questions or any preparations I should do. Any info will help! :)
profile image
Fly_Pocahontas
Hello. I applied to Saudia throught a recruitment company call PrivatAir.

First I had an interview with PrivatAir they liked me and then they invited me to go to the interview with Saudia.

In the day of Saudia interview they check our weight and height, they look at hands and then its the individual interview with 6 people from HR of Saudia.

The questions are basic: with me they asked to talk about myself, to talk about my studies and to talk about an injustice that happened at work. And thats all. It was easy.

At the moment I am at the Aviation Acadamy of Saudia having the training for 2 months and then I will graduate and start to fly. Believe me Its very NICE here in Saudi Arabia. It is not that Bad like all the media of europe show to be. There is no bombs or bullshits like that. It is very peaceful. U just need to respect their culture and the dress code. thats all.

My Time line with Saudia:

22 October 2017 - Final Interview with Saudia
24 October 2017 - Received Email from Saudia with Successful interview
26 October 2017 - Briefing Day with Saudia
31 October 2017 - Medicals

03 Dezember 2017 - Passed the Medicals
11 Dezember 2017 - Visa ready

02 January 2018 - Received tickets to fly to Jeddah

09 January 2018 - Arrived to Jeddah

If you need more info or help let me know cuz Im here already and I have a lot of more info
profile image
cha.villanueva29
Hi hows the assessment with saudia? Is there a group dynamic as well even math and english test? Any advice please :) cuz i have an upcoming interview with saudia. Thank you :)
profile image
Unknownbg1
Hi :D

Can you please tell us a bit more about salary and accommodation. Is it true that you share a room for the first 6 months? Also what were the questions on the final interview?

Thank you.
profile image
Pond
Next week I’m having an interview with Saudia as well via PrivatAir, I’m very excited and hope everything goes well!!

Thanks for the info! I would like to ask you some things as there are very little details out there about this company compared to others as EK, Qatar and Etihad.

-How are the compounds do you live in?
-How is the life in Jeddah and what are the conditions?
-Layovers, off days, rosters... all details you think you can tell about them :)

Congrats for your new job!
profile image
Fly_Pocahontas
Its an individual interview thats all its not like Emirates etc :)

good luck
profile image
Fly_Pocahontas
Hello

Yes Its true. you share room in first 6 months of probation then you move to a single room in other compound.

The salary can be from 1500 Eur to 1900 Eur. Its depends on your flights and roaster.

The questions that I had in my interview were:

Tell us about yourself
Tell us about your studies
What did you do when you saw injustice happening at work place.

Its easy

Thats all

Greetins
profile image
Fly_Pocahontas
Hello.

Good luck with the interview.

First you will come to Jeddah to go to in flight and safaty classes for 2 months and you will be living in a shared room in Hotel.

Then after graduation you will move to riyadh and there you will have the base.

The life here is nice I got used to the abaya. Its cool actually. And u will be flying all the time so u will not be in Saudi Arabia all the time after graduation.

They say the compounds are nice but Im not in a compound cuz Im still on training living in a hotel.

U will have 5 days of days off all months where u can get out of country if u wish.

Gretings
profile image
kuba.mlady
Hi there, can I ask you where did you apply? I thought Saudia is recruiting females only. It’s great news to me that male applicants can apply too. :) :) :) good luck!!!
profile image
Büşra Kıbal
Hello guys, I'm here to ask some questions regarding suadia airline I'm new about all this.1. I would like to know when they are conducting interviews in 2018?? 2. Secondly I want to know what are the language requirements (ex: if I know English and my native language. Is it enough? ) should I know a little bit arabic? Whoever interested to join Saudia airlines interview let's contact each other and keep in touch... Kindly reply to questions. Thank you :))

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
7  1.12k 1 week ago
7 1.12k 1 week ago by Jordan Walker
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.23k 1 year ago
8 8.23k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 2 months ago
8 2.91k 2 months ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.68k 1 year ago
31 372.68k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.29k 9 months ago
266 595.29k 9 months ago by KL17
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.55k 1 year ago
39 427.55k 1 year ago by Aaron
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.45k 1 year ago
162 634.45k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle