- Assessments, interviews & start dates

Saudi Arabian Airline recruitment

Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  Zain Zainab    On:  Thu 11th October, 2012 at 12:46
Zain Zainab
#1  Saudi Arabian Airline recruitment  Posted 11/10/2012 at 12:46
Hi everyone,
I am from Vietnam, and regarding to the ads on alsimexco.vn, we will have an interview with Saudi Arabian Airline. But I am just wondering about the English Certificate of British Council, they require level B1/B2 but the thing is in our country, British council only conduct IETLS. Can my PET (granted by Cambridge) replace the British council one? Does anyone have experience with SV, please help me. Many thanks :)
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#2  Re: Saudi Arabian Airline recruitment  Posted 11/10/2012 at 12:58
In reply to post #1...
I am not sure as regards to the recruitment process for Saudi Arabian, but I would think that if you have an english qualification from such an establishment as Cambridge or from the British Council that should be enough... you could call up their recruitment department and ask.

I do know that to work in aviation as pilot/cabin crew/atc (this is a ruling by EASA that is still only just being enforced and will take a few years I am sure) that you need to have ICAO level 4 in aviation english, you can find aviation english courses and books online...if this is a route you want to try...
         Jump to Top
jellina
#3  Re: Saudi Arabian Airline recruitment  Posted 11/10/2012 at 14:10
In reply to post #2...
Than its probably not for your country.
If they recruit at your place,they will upload country specific criteria.
If possible send them quiery on their HR email.
         Jump to Top
noddy997
United Kingdom
#4  Re: Saudi Arabian Airline recruitment  Posted 11/10/2012 at 23:55
In reply to post #1...
I would love to be employed by Saudi airlines, the economy class is like first class LOL!

Cant find any recruiting info for them though or on their website, anyone point in right direction please? Am in the UK..
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#5  Re: Saudi Arabian Airline recruitment  Posted 12/10/2012 at 09:32
In reply to post #1...
I notice that this is advertised by a recruitment agency, so maybe you should clarify with them as to whether your english certification is suitable.

Officially ICAO level 4 aviation english is the standard required worldwide (this is because english is the official language of aviation and this standard has been put into place to increase safety onboard, with pilot communication and with ATC too.)

Saudi Arabian Airlines are not recruiting for cabin crew through their website, so I would be a little cautious when dealing with agencies - never, ever pay money upfront for a job/ fee etc. Still, if you attend the interview, you should be able to work out if the offer is genuine or not - good luck!
         Jump to Top
seanpaul
United Kingdom
#6  Re: Saudi Arabian Airline recruitment  Posted 12/10/2012 at 13:45
In reply to post #4...

Originally posted by noddy997

I would love to be employed by Saudi airlines, the economy class is like first class LOL!

Cant find any recruiting info for them though or on their website, anyone point in right direction please? Am in the UK..

Hiya mate

I, too, wouldn't mind working for Saudi Airlines (now Saudia). I've been looking at their website for a while to no avail until I saw this thread and it reminded me to have another look; so I did and found an advert published last week looking for Flight Attendants to work for Saudia from the UK drop me a pm for info
Hello Tomorrow.
allthingsemirates.tumblr.com
         Jump to Top
NastiaTrikalioti
Greece
#7  Re: Saudi Arabian Airline recruitment  Posted 12/10/2012 at 21:12
Does anyone know about assessment days by Saudia in Greece?Thank you.
         Jump to Top
Zain Zainab
#8  Re: Saudi Arabian Airline recruitment  Posted 05/11/2012 at 18:33
In reply to post #5...
Thanks Ms Consultant. You are so kind Well the thing is even our agency did not have any idea about the certificate and they still put us on waiting. It's the first time SV conducted in Vietnam then they all are in clumsy now. The headline for application will be until the end of November, and none of us have B1/B2 level yet but we will enroll for PET exam prior to the interview. Not sure about anything yet :D
         Jump to Top
omoussaoui
Tunisia
#9  Re: Saudi Arabian Airline recruitment  Posted 10/01/2013 at 14:24
In reply to post #6...
hey ! i really want to join saudi airlines ..i tried to submit an application on their career page but no reply if you can lead to the right site i will be greatfull
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#10  Re: Saudi Arabian Airline recruitment  Posted 10/01/2013 at 15:28
In reply to post #9...
Sorry, it looks like they have stopped recruiting for now... Maybe next time!
Cabin Crew Consultant - www.cabincrewconsultant.weebly.com
         Jump to Top
Next >