profile image
Nicoleamber
Ryanair - Should I bother going to th AD?
profile image
Nicoleamber
Hi!

I have the opportunity to go to the AD in Alicante at the end of this month, however I stay in Scotland but I am looking to relocate to Spain. I have seen on the previous posts that you may not be based where you apply for, does his mean I will not be based within Alicante?

I also have some visible tattoos on one of my arms, will I be declined because of this before the interview is even started? I don’t want to waste my time travelling from Scotland to Alicante for them to tell me no! ??

Thanks!!
profile image
CABINCREWES
Hello! Well that’s a very personal decission but well in my opinion unless no other airline has hired you go for Ryanair,if not try other ones just know that Ryanair will for sure hire you(at least you really have a great chance of getting the job)and about the ALC base,yes you won’t get the base at first unless you are really really lucky they’ll base you wherever they want to so think about that.Maybe if you want to relocate to Spain go for Iberia(there are rumour saying that in December they’ll be recruiting)or Wamos Air(they’re actively looking for crew)Iberia Express,Vueling,Air Nostrum...So good luck with that!
profile image
lisiloo
I think you should just go for it - it's experience!! I've never interviewed for Ryanair but I am sure that if you are worried about tattoos, perhap they can offer you a long sleeve uniform?? I know that some airlines offer this. I hope you manage to get your chosen base, Best of luck xx

Other discussions going on within Wannabe Cabin Crew

How Hard is it to Regularly Se... So, I'm wanting to be a flight attendant. One thin...
0  81 -
0 81 -
Cabin crew Hello im 20 years old . i want be a cabin crew but...
3  389 1 year ago
3 389 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Wizzair training in Lviv, 13.0... Hi guys,Is there anybody here who is participating...
0  657 -
0 657 -
Tattoo Cover Up
4  1.39k 6 years ago
4 1.39k 6 years ago by PL1994
5 6.22k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.4k 7 months ago
57 183.4k 7 months ago by annaliona
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.92k 2 months ago
126 958.92k 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.5k 4 months ago
71 986.5k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Staff Travel Swap Swaps for staff travel concessions
1  209 1 year ago
1 209 1 year ago by PW0102
Emirates Cabin Crew Apply 2022 Still waiting for the first interview and been wee...
11  7.12k 1 year ago
11 7.12k 1 year ago by RA26