- wanting staff travel
- Staff travel

Ryanair Salary

Author
  Topic Started By:  carmelo9806    On:  Thu 27th February, 2020 at 10:04
carmelo9806
#1  Ryanair Salary  Posted 27/02/2020 at 10:04
Hello guys

About 2 years ago I made the application to work with Ryanair, I remember that there were many negative opinions regarding contracts and salary; while evaluating whether to go or not, I got another job and I gave up the idea of becoming a flight attendant.. Now I want to consider the idea of working with them again just because they could offer me an initial growth path, and then maybe go with another company. that's the job I would love to do, and I know that it might not be a good company in terms of working conditions, but maybe it can be good to start ??? 2 years have passed and I heard that they have changed contracts! Can anyone tell me if something has changed? is it better now or worse?

Thank you!
         Jump to Top
b737
#2  Re: Ryanair Salary  Posted 10/07/2020 at 09:27
In reply to post #1...
Hi, I know I'm late but maybe this answer will help someone.
The recruitment has been now halted until at least the end of the year. On top of that now basic pay and flight hours have been both cut by up 10% and you get to fly much less compared to pre-COVID days.
Contracts used to be 3 years long, then they changed to 18 months and in the past few month some colleagues got 9 months contracts with lower chances of getting it renewed.
I hope that helps.
         Jump to Top