- Qatar Airways after AD
- Cabin Crew Employment Survey

Ryanair salary

Author
  Topic Started By:  carmelo9806    On:  Wed 26th February, 2020 at 14:01
carmelo9806
#1  Ryanair salary  Posted 26/02/2020 at 14:01
Hello guys

About 2 years ago I made the application to work with Ryanair, I remember that there were many negative opinions regarding contracts and salary; while evaluating whether to go or not, I got another job and I gave up the idea of becoming a flight attendant.. Now I want to consider the idea of working with them again just because they could offer me an initial growth path, and then maybe go with another company. that's the job I would love to do, and I know that it might not be a good company in terms of working conditions, but maybe it can be good to start ??? 2 years have passed and I heard that they have changed contracts! Can anyone tell me if something has changed? is it better now or worse?

Thank you!
         Jump to Top
davidp998
#2  Re: Ryanair salary  Posted 28/02/2020 at 12:29
In reply to post #1...

Originally posted by carmelo9806

Hello guys

About 2 years ago I made the application to work with Ryanair, I remember that there were many negative opinions regarding contracts and salary; while evaluating whether to go or not, I got another job and I gave up the idea of becoming a flight attendant.. Now I want to consider the idea of working with them again just because they could offer me an initial growth path, and then maybe go with another company. that's the job I would love to do, and I know that it might not be a good company in terms of working conditions, but maybe it can be good to start ??? 2 years have passed and I heard that they have changed contracts! Can anyone tell me if something has changed? is it better now or worse?

Thank you!

Hey! From what I've learned lately it is indeed a lot better, although, get prepared anyway. The training course is free now and they give you a Per Diem 28€/25£ allowance during training. Although you STILL have to pay for your own transportation, accommodation and food whilst training. They also still send you where they need you not where you want to be (completely normal, actually better than other airlines that can hold you for MONTHS to get any vacancies). Crewlink also has a basic salary on top of which you're gonna be paid flying hours (unaware how much the basic salary is). Be ready to survive with your savings for the first month abroad. I'm thinking of doing this myself: chat with your colleagues and arrange accoomodation between one another... Cheaper and you get the full experience. Also, expect pressure for sales, that's the company's money maker and completely normal for them to want you to sell while not disregarding safety so if that's not for you avoid them.
         Jump to Top
eyrartick
#3  Re: Ryanair salary  Posted 18/03/2020 at 08:55
Is the salary worth it for being a flight attendant in Ryanair?
         Jump to Top