profile image
flyingsince93
Ryanair- Edinburgh
profile image
flyingsince93
Good Morning Cabin Crew Community,

I have recently applied to Ryanair as Cabin Crew out of Edinburgh base and have the English Test to complete.

I just wondered if there are any Ryanair Cabin Crew or ex Ryanair Cabin Crew that could give me some more info about the job such as the monthly take home pay, how busy the rosters are, what the training is like and where it is and the promotion prospects etc..

If there are any current Ryanair Crew from Edinburgh base on here it would be really good to chat to you regarding how busy flying is at the moment and more info about the base.

Have a good day everyone

Cheers
profile image
nighttop

Retro Bowl is an interactive arcade game app. It has many unique and amazing features. In this game you can play rugby like it’s 1987. The theme of this game is in retro style. You also have to perform the press duties and handle the fragile egos of players just like in real life. The more you play this game the more interesting you will find it. This is an addictive game, if you play this game once then you will play it again and again. It has a simple and interactive interface due to which anyone can effortlessly play this game. It also consumes very low battery power and storage. So you don’t have to worry about your phone’s battery power while playing. The reviews of this game are quite impressive as compared to other games. enyjoy~!

profile image
Henry Weissman

I'm searching for a career opportunity for my niece.She wants to become a cabin crew and has relevant education. But do you know where I can google on the web <a href="https://www.google.com/">Google/</a> a good option for her? Is it realistic to do on online recruiting resources or it's better to write direct emails to aviation HR or general contacts?

(edited)
profile image
jerseytrice

Helpful post and great sharing.I am glad to discover this post Very valuable for me, as it contains part of data. drive mad

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Eurowings Europe
1  3.24k 2 years ago
1 3.24k 2 years ago by FlyEla
UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.54k 1 year ago
2 1.54k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  62 2 months ago
1 62 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.88k 1 year ago
7 3.88k 1 year ago by Richard Costello

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.49k 4 months ago
71 986.49k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.4k 7 months ago
57 183.4k 7 months ago by annaliona
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.28k 1 year ago
113 543.28k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Emirates Cabin Crew Apply 2022 Still waiting for the first interview and been wee...
11  7.12k 1 year ago
11 7.12k 1 year ago by RA26
Postpone Emirates DOJ Will Emirates accept to postpone my DOJ ? by how m...
1  625 -
1 625 -