- Emirates Recruitment Process
- United Airlines @ LHR

Relocating to London for Cabin Crew

Author
  Topic Started By:  cxrlxshxw    On:  Fri 25th October, 2019 at 13:57
cxrlxshxw
#2  Relocating to London for Cabin Crew  Posted 25/10/2019 at 13:57
Hello!
I’m wondering what the best options are for people relocating for Cabin Crew. Is it best to house share with fellow crew members? I’m coming from Scotland so have no idea how I’ll be affording the rent!

Any tips?
         Jump to Top
Janet15
#3  Single room to rent 10 mins from Heathrow  Posted 31/10/2019 at 08:52
Single room to rent from 1st November.
Fantastic 5 bed house,3 floors.2 rms on top floor with bathroom .3 rooms on first floor,one on-suite a double and one single which is now available.
It has fitted wardrobes,wooden blinds a metal bed and side table.All bedrooms have a lock.You will be sharing the bathroom with one other,it has a bath and shower, theres also a toilet downstairs.Modern kitchen, massive American fridge,dishwasher,with everything you need,
Its located in Cranford,just off the Bath rd near the Travelodge,so takes 10 mins to staff car park,or 15-20 to T5 by bus.
We have a sunny garden, and a large lounge with dining table ,leather settee's and side tables.
Its located in a small private close,where a few other houses are rented by BA Mixed Fleet crew.Cranford park is accessible immediately to the front of the property.
Its a very friendly sociable house,but we also close our doors when we want our own space.

The room is £450pcm all inc including wifi.£500 deposit.
These rooms go fast!
Inbox me or text 07928 091181 to view or for more info
         Jump to Top