- Emirates assessment day Cairo?
- Double room - Heathrow

Rejoining Qatar Airways

Author
  Topic Started By:  benditto    On:  Thu 22nd August, 2019 at 09:36
benditto
#2  Rejoining Qatar Airways  Posted 22/08/2019 at 09:36
Hello everyone,

Ok so I got fired from QR more than 2 years ago, and ever since I've been applying every now and then whenever I see the opportunity but unfortunately I always got rejected til I gave up, up until last month I applied again and my application went from Under review to Video Interview (which I did) to now Invited for recruitment Event, knowing that in my application I provided em with everything from my previous position to my Staff number etc, which means they probably checked my file

Did anyone ever had something similar to this? if so how did it go, and does all this mean that I have a chance at last?
         Jump to Top
veak
#3  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways  Posted 24/08/2019 at 12:16
In reply to post #2...
Hey
I wanna go for OD which will be soon at my area. I Heard a lot of things about Qatar. That they can fire you for even stupid things. Is it true? What is ur experience?
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#4  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways  Posted 25/08/2019 at 09:14
In reply to post #3...
In the past they had a reputation for very strict rules and restrictions, but they have improved things in recent years. To be fair most airlines have strict rules and you can be fired for what might seem a small thing in the normal world but for airlines that comes with the job! Saying that, I have friends who worked for QR when it was super strict and they said it wasn't a problem for them and enjoyed their time there...so I guess it's what you make of it.
Cabin Crew Consultant - www.cabincrewconsultant.weebly.com
         Jump to Top
Goddess
#5  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways  Posted 27/08/2019 at 21:55
In reply to post #2...
Yes you have a very high of being hired if you've gone through all those stages. They're probably still reviewing everything you've submitted so fsr. Keep us posted!
         Jump to Top
purplecookie
#6  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways  Posted 28/08/2019 at 12:02
In reply to post #4...
I've just sent you a DM. Can you please check? Thank you!!
         Jump to Top