Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  elpeerica    On:  Mon 14th September, 2015 at 22:27
elpeerica
Oman
#43  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 25/01/2016 at 13:23
In reply to post #37...
hi is this for publishing any article online or on print? are u any kind of media?
         Jump to Top
chen777
#44  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 25/01/2016 at 23:25
In reply to post #43...
Hi elpeerica

Im wondering if you have already rejoined
Im still waiting,, its been three months..losing hope????
Can you please share your timeline
Thank you
         Jump to Top
elpeerica
Oman
#45  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 26/01/2016 at 01:33
In reply to post #44...

Originally posted by chen777

Hi elpeerica

Im wondering if you have already rejoined
Im still waiting,, its been three months..losing hope????
Can you please share your timeline
Thank you

Hi Chen,
sorry for the late response, I saw ur message from my inbox.

I will gladly share mine. I'll post it up a little bit later, just have to run some errands.

xoxo
         Jump to Top
Missingflying
#46  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 27/01/2016 at 14:08
In reply to post #31...
Hello my dear ex coworkers, i am also stil waiting when my last aplication will expire .
Someone says we must wait 6 month ?
Someone says not...
No idea.
However i heared they are taking new crew again so whoever wish to try good luck.
Love you guys and wish you all the best.
         Jump to Top
shakil
Saudi Arabia
#47  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 27/01/2016 at 17:51
i have got the automated answer but no response regarding rejection or selection i was wondering how much time would they take to respond?
SakilHQ
         Jump to Top
shakil
Saudi Arabia
#48  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 27/01/2016 at 17:51
sorry but passport copy??? i have only got the visa page photo would it work i mean i am in saudi arabia and passport is with my kafeel(sponsor)
SakilHQ
         Jump to Top
elpeerica
Oman
#49  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 27/01/2016 at 18:15
In reply to post #46...

Originally posted by Missingflying

Hello my dear ex coworkers, i am also stil waiting when my last aplication will expire .
Someone says we must wait 6 month ?
Someone says not...
No idea.
However i heared they are taking new crew again so whoever wish to try good luck.
Love you guys and wish you all the best.

Hi dear,
there's no certain time frame when it comes to re-applying for rejoining crew.
just try to reapply again

All the best
         Jump to Top
elpeerica
Oman
#50  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 27/01/2016 at 18:33
In reply to post #29...

Originally posted by Missingflying

My dear i got email today and i am rejected...
I cant tell u how much i am crying cause i was sure will get back job,have even prepared plonkey kitt...
I also had some sick day in years but never exceded 9 days per year... had resigned 04.dec 2014...was always one of first from batch promoted,did few inagural flight,respected every rule....
But i am rejected.
I have aplayed 19th oct.
Underview was 29th oct
Rejecton 18th nov.

Wish u all the best.
P.s.once we are rejected does anyone knows can we again aplay after some time,and how long?

Hello colleague,

We have the same experience. They told me to email documents and photos, after 2 or 3 weeks they sent me an email of rejection. We are hoping the same result, but unfortunately it turned out the opposite way.

I called the HR, and asked for confirmation if my application is trully rejected, And they told me, "Yes". I asked them why, and they told me that "it is decided by the higher management, and they dont have any idea what's the reason of rejection.

They made a recruitment campaign here just a week ago (Jan 23) for experienced crew. So I did apply online before coming to the venue on the said date. 3 Days before the Open Day, they sent an email of invitation to attend the assessment day and they even texted me.

So I went there, and as I submitted my Resume, the recruitment officer told me that I need to apply online as a Rejoining Crew, I told them that I already did, but I receive an email and text message to attend the recruitment campaign thats why Im infront of them. They told me that they will keep my CV and just wait for an email or check the status on the career website. And thats what happened. they told me I dont need need to attend on Open Days, just apply online. But why did they sent an email and even a text message for me to come personally at the venue?

The good news is, once ex crew recognized me. She was one of my CSD when I was a crew. She told me she also received an email of invitation for the Open Day. But when she handed out her resume, she was told the same. So she applied online again.

I hope this information will help some of you guys.

Dont give up, there's hope. Im still waiting and hoping.
         Jump to Top
elpeerica
Oman
#51  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 27/01/2016 at 18:38
In reply to post #23...

Originally posted by chen777

I worked for almost 4 years. it's been 5 years since I resigned.I had no bad records (no warning letter, only few call sicks..
I miss flying so much. i'm thinking to rejoin.but wonder if they accept me since there is such a long gap.

Hi chen,

I hope u read my story from my previous post above. Maybe they're still retrieving your old files and record. Since its been so long, maybe u can reapply as a new crew? I don't know, but try going on Open Days. Its been almost 2 years since I resigned. They told me they check your records before processing any applications.

all the best
         Jump to Top
minjaj
#52  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 01/02/2016 at 23:12
Hello everyone :)
I got terminated by QR in January this year without any explanation and also I am not aware that I have done anything wrong. It happened just two and half months of flying.... anyway, two days after I came back home I applied for rejoin QR cabin crew, now my application is under review. And I am waiting for any response.

Good luck to all of you
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >