- New Start Cabin Crew Information?

Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  elpeerica    On:  Mon 14th September, 2015 at 22:27
urke
#319  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 21/04/2019 at 22:35
In reply to post #318...
Don't quit, but do have a back up plan in case this doesn't go anywhere.

I guess what i'm trying to say don't hold your breath, cause even in the past rejoiners had a slim chance of getting accepted again, but now with the changed procedure i think it's even more difficult.
         Jump to Top
Kim02
#320  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 22/04/2019 at 13:02
Guys would you get rejected by Qatar Airways if you have pigmentation scars from acne on your back ? Not visible in uniform but will these blemishes be a problem? When they check your body are you naked ? Thank you in advance ??
         Jump to Top
PeteZaJP
Thailand
#321  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 29/04/2019 at 12:04
In reply to post #319...
I just got a confirmation email from my coordinator that she received all my docs and ask me to wait for further process.

hey! I can see your PM but I couldn't reply your PM. its error.

is there anyway I can contact you rather than using this PM? Is it gonna be rude if I would like to ask for your Line ID or whatever chat application you have? so I can reach you quicker and easier
         Jump to Top
vooblaka
#322  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 29/04/2019 at 12:05
Hi guys,

those who got a regret mail, how long did you wait to re-apply again? Did you manage to do it from the existing account? I tried to re-apply again today (after one month since I got the regret email), but I couldn't find a way to submit everything again. Thanks in advance.
         Jump to Top
kattike
#323  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 01/05/2019 at 19:15
Hi guys, I was applying to rejoin to qr and after 1 week of submitting the form my coordinator asked me to send all the forms and documents (passport/photos/bmi etc). She was quiet for 3 weeks, my application was still as NEW and then I received a regret email. Couples of hours later my coordinator send me: I received your documents and now your application is under review (?!) But on careers website my application is as REGRET. What is this? She got mistaken or just rejected me and then send me automatic email? I don't understand what I should refer to. I was trying to contact her but she just went for a leave....
         Jump to Top
Gnepniy
#324  .  Posted 11/05/2019 at 17:52
Edited 23/05/2019 @ 05:53 Revision #2
         Jump to Top
Nur
#325  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 29/05/2019 at 22:42
Hey, guys. Anybody has applied recently? All the best to all of us.
My six months cooling period ended last Sunday, 26/05/2019.
I applied to rejoin yesterday on Tuesday, 28/05/2019.
My status is still "New".
Hopefully it will change to "Under Review" anytime soon.
Eid is next week on 05/06/2019. I am sure that the office will be closed for Eid.
Anyhow, Happy Eid Mubarak in advance.
         Jump to Top
思馬
#326  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 01/06/2019 at 06:38
In reply to post #309...
hi, have you received any updates about your rejoin application?
I'm in the same situation, I left QR just one month ago and I am thinking of rejoin now, is it possible to reapply after just one month leaving the company? any ideas on this matter?
         Jump to Top
Monisola
Qatar
#329  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 02/06/2019 at 14:12
In reply to post #319...
Hello,I recently moved to Doha with my family and I intend joining the Qatar Airways cabin crew but there are no recruitment or opening day happening here in Qatar itself unless I travel to another country for the event and I can’t possibly do that as there are no guarantee that I’ll be selected if I do hence I have decided to apply via the Rejoining Qatar Airways application online,is it possible for me to apply through this process??Any new applicant like me who’s applying or has applied via the Rejoining Qatar Airways application???
         Jump to Top
Gnepniy
#330  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 11/06/2019 at 14:59
In reply to post #329...
Hi,

There's no way for new applicant apply rejoining crew, because it need to provide ex staff number, date of joining & leaving for the submission. And they will review the ex staff performances based on all this info.

Since you are in qatar, bring your CV and walk in to their office. Good luck.
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >