- New Start Cabin Crew Information?

Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  elpeerica    On:  Mon 14th September, 2015 at 22:27
vooblaka
#309  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 17/03/2019 at 18:57
Hi everyone,

I have a question. I resigned from QR (not fired) at the beginning of January 2019, but soon I realized it was a mistake and applied to rejoin on February 18th 2019. My application's status is still 'NEW' and it's been almost a month.

Does anyone have an idea if I have to wait for 6 months or are there any cases someone reapplied after such a short time and was accepted back in less than 6 months?

Thank you in advance!
         Jump to Top
divya23
#310  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 18/03/2019 at 08:49
In reply to post #307...
hey.no idea about this but I heard that they ask you whether u had been an employee of the company or not,and then they ask u to go in the rejoining page. and apply from there
i hope this clicks for u as they have selected u but y they are taking so long then.
all the best
         Jump to Top
Danie A
Qatar
#311  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 29/03/2019 at 22:20
Hi guys .. my friend had recently applied on the rejoining website for QR and got a regret mail . He was terminated due to minimum rest. Any terminated crew here who has successfully rejoined QR again or any tips if recruitment will help if I speak to them ? Please advice..
D.A
         Jump to Top
SandraQr
#312  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 02/04/2019 at 14:13
In reply to post #311...
Hello everyone!

The recruitment procedure is changing a lot, especially for the ex -crew.
I used to work for at as a cabin crew for 2 years and 4 months and after I returned home, I resigned.
I applied on 04.01.19 at the event QR4263 Rejoining QR ex cabin crew and went through these phases:
- on 30.01 my status changed from new to under review and I was asked to offer them 21 more days in order to process my application
- on 19.02 I was asked to submit new pictures full body and passport size, BMI certificate from doctor, copy of passport and QR initial Resident Permit and a 6 page form
- on 14.03 I received an invitation to make an account on Sonru Platform and host an online video interview. Basically I was talking in front of a camera by my self as each question was ritten on the screen according to a timer (30 seconds to read and think and 1 minute to answer). My status changed to self service video.
- on 31.03 (yestarday) I received an e-mail from the recruiter that my stau s changed to Assessment Centre and I have to choose an assessments event from their site ( career page) and confirm my attendance via e-mail as any candidate.
Imagine that, after 3 months of waiting and submitting everything I was asked, and after an video-online interview I have to go to an assessment event just like a new applicant and go through all the phases of a general c.c. recruitment process.
Today I received an e-mail after I called to ask what is happening because I am confused and thought it was an error, that this is the new procedure regarding Rejoining crew. As an ex crew ww shouldn't attend new events as it is written in bold letters on their open day announcements. I'm in shock
.... it makes no sense to me what is happening ?!
         Jump to Top
urke
#313  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 05/04/2019 at 05:17
In reply to post #312...
I'm in the same situation, completed video interview 2 weeks ago. Doesn't make sense, why would they have to go trough all this just to invite you for assessment day? Anyways it is as it is.
         Jump to Top
Mimi2019
#314  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 08/04/2019 at 17:38
Hello Sandra,

Your process was much faster than mine at least, I actually applied in December 2018. I did Video Interview one month ago and still did not receive any reply. Thanks for the very detail information you shared, have you manage to attend any interview centre? I am really shocked by what you said, but luckily they are coming to my country and I won't need to spend money to attend. I would appreciate if you can share how went for you in the Assessment Centre.
         Jump to Top
urke
#315  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 09/04/2019 at 14:02
In reply to post #314...
Same here, almost 4 months since I applied.. I'm not sure that's the standard rejoining procedure. Why would they ask you to declare scars, nearest airport etc. In case your application is APPROVED, implying it can be approved. If the final step was invitation for an interview, that would be unnecessary cause anyway the recruitment team will check for that. Also the passport size photo is not necessary if it was just application for interview centre. And after the interview if you pass you have to upload pics and forms again? Let's see what happens..
         Jump to Top
PeteZaJP
Thailand
#316  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 19/04/2019 at 16:04
Hi everyone

anybody apply for rejoining crew recently?

im also apply for rejoining crew. I have sent an email with photos, passport, BMI certificate and filled form last week but I haven't got any replied from my coordinator yet.
Anybody in the same stage like me?

I will keep update my process.
im so stress
         Jump to Top
urke
#317  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 19/04/2019 at 22:51
In reply to post #316...
So far everybody i've talked to went trough the same process.
-online application
-mail from the coordinator requesting to fill up the application form, bmi certificate, passport and full length photo, query that you have to answer in case your application is approved, canceled rp
-after that mail for a video interview( pre recorded questions not a face to face interview)
- invitation to attend an assessment event (Regular assessment event, where you will be together with the first time applicants who made it trough open day)

My timeline:
-26th. December applied online( status new)
-30th January, mail to notify me my application is being reviewed( status under review)
-19th February mail for the forms and new pics
-14th March mail for the video interview
         Jump to Top
PeteZaJP
Thailand
#318  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 20/04/2019 at 16:49
In reply to post #317...
so...... I don't get the point of having a rejoining crew process if we still have to go through the same process as new joiner again. I feel like giving up now cuz they don't recruit male cabin crew in my country for couple years.
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >