- Qatar Airways Undeclared Tattoo
- General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet

Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  elpeerica    On:  Mon 14th September, 2015 at 22:27
annawings
#289  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 16/04/2018 at 11:11
Any update guys? I just checked y status changed to under review.
But I have no idea when it changed as I didn't receive any email saying that my application is currently being reviewed by hr team. so nervous
Edited 17/04/2018 @ 09:06 Revision #1
         Jump to Top
Missie_bella
#290  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 29/05/2018 at 23:54
Hi everyone! I applied online last May 26, 2018 and my status is still NEW. Let us keep each other updated okay? Good luck to us all.
         Jump to Top
Azisid
#291  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 06/06/2018 at 16:35
Hey guys! Just a question. I am an ex qatar crew and I am planning to go for an open day in colombo for qatar. So can anyone help me with that like can an ex crew go for an open day????
         Jump to Top
Excabincrew89
#292  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 07/06/2018 at 13:29
In reply to post #291...
Well . I applied online twice but they eejected me . I had resigned last year, keep us updated .
         Jump to Top
Milan127
#293  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 08/06/2018 at 23:17
Hi guys, I'm ex qatar crew who got terminated because i was visiting my gf. Because i violated the after visiting hours. it was 45min more after 10pm. Now i applied again in the rejoining section in qatar airways. Will they hire me? My applicant status is still new. It is nearly 3 weeks now. No reply yet
         Jump to Top
DanMan
#294  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 08/06/2018 at 23:18
In reply to post #1...
Hi everyone,
Can I ask why you guys want to rejoin QR? I applied & made it through to FI, asked for photos & was approved then asked for medicals & I have just submitted them. I have been reading some really terrible things about QR & now I am scared I have made a huge mistake. But I see rejoining QR is a popular thread, so if people want to rejoin then is it as bad as people say it is?
         Jump to Top
Azi
#295  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 10/06/2018 at 23:04
In reply to post #244...
Hey!
I am an ex Qatar crew. Just want to ask you that is that a good thing to attend an open day for an ex crew?? i am planning to attend OD in colombo which is a risk to take because i have to spend alot going there and what if they do not accept??
         Jump to Top
Milan127
#296  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 11/06/2018 at 22:59
In reply to post #295...

Originally posted by Azi

Hey!
I am an ex Qatar crew. Just want to ask you that is that a good thing to attend an open day for an ex crew?? i am planning to attend OD in colombo which is a risk to take because i have to spend alot going there and what if they do not accept??

Hey I was terminated from QR. I applied online and got the regret email. I'm also planning to go and try my luck
         Jump to Top
Azisid
#297  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 12/06/2018 at 22:55
In reply to post #296...
Hey. When you are planning to go? Where are you from?because for me there is no OD in my country and I have to go to colombo to attend OD
         Jump to Top
Excrew777
#298  Re: Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew  Posted 14/06/2018 at 07:01
In reply to post #297...
When u go openday , if u tell them u r ex qatar , they will ask u to apply online . If u don’t declare , u may pass all the precess, and get into final stage but when u do visa they will find out , they will ban u to apply qatar anymore , (my friends experience)
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >