Many thanks
B
         Jump to Top
kcoetzee
South Africa
#2  Re: Rejoining emirates  Posted 13/04/2016 at 11:23
In reply to post #1...
Hi there dear,

No I am not crew, but I have inside information from my girlfriend who is going through exactly the same, with the exception that she was dismissed for an extended recovery period and now she is in the process of going back...

How long were you flying before you left?

What I can tell you so far, is that you have to send a mail to csc.rejoiner@emirates.com and express your desire to return to Emirates as Cabin Crew...

They will then reply and tell you exactly what they need from you in order to start your rejoining application..

Kind Regards
Kruger
         Jump to Top
Bb1992
United Kingdom
#3  Re: Rejoining emirates  Posted 17/04/2016 at 09:18
In reply to post #2...
Hey
Thank you for reply
I emailed my old manager who then forwarded it to that team
Which emailed me today the forms I need to fill out
The process can take up to 12 weeks

What stage is your gf at now

Many thanks
B x
         Jump to Top
user90865
#4  Re: Rejoining emirates  Posted 18/04/2016 at 16:28
In reply to post #3...
Hi! I've just sent the e-mail back as well. Took them quite a while to answer me the first time and I've sent the e-mail to my manager as well. was just curious what you told them about why you wanna come back. I'm not sure it's the right decision as I've resigned just a month ago and have already a senior position in a low cost airline here at home. I just miss it a lot, more than I imagined.
         Jump to Top
kcoetzee
South Africa
#5  Re: Rejoining emirates  Posted 18/04/2016 at 16:28
In reply to post #3...
Well, she seems to have had some trouble with EOS. You know how it goes... Someone somewhere forgets to push the "eos process completed" button, so she had to get in contact with them first.

Only last week wednesday, the rejoiner team sent her a mail saying that they are continuing with her reapplication and will next let her know what the decision was...

I dont think it can take that long, even if they say so... I mean it takes that long for new joiners.... All they need to do in this case is review your old emirates profile, performance, and have a chat to your old CCM....

Lets hope, for my girlfriends sake and yours, that it goes faster :)))

Please keep me up to date!
         Jump to Top
bona
#6  Re: Rejoining emirates  Posted 18/04/2016 at 21:31
In reply to post #2...
I resigned almost 11 months ago as sfs. I have no written warnings, only valid sick days and even have najm award. I tried applying but they declined my application and said that any future reapplication for cabin crew role is unlikely. I wonder is it nationality-specific? Im filipino and wondering is it because they stopped hiring filipinos for sometime now so is it the same for rejoiners?
         Jump to Top
kcoetzee
South Africa
#7  Re: Rejoining emirates  Posted 10/05/2016 at 08:22
In reply to post #1...
Hi there! So how is your rejoining thing going?
Kruger Coetzee
         Jump to Top
Bb1992
United Kingdom
#8  Re: Rejoining emirates  Posted 14/05/2016 at 12:53
In reply to post #7...
Hey I sent all forms off today
Did your gf hear back ??
         Jump to Top
user90865
#9  Re: Rejoining emirates  Posted 16/05/2016 at 22:56
In reply to post #6...
Hi! it's not you it's them :). As I've noticed they do take back people but only the ones that didn t complete one contract with them. Thats' what I've noticed about the girls that rejoined.I knew a gr1 that rejoined but the rest were all gr2's. Never heard one SFS rejoinign regardless of nationality. I'm in the process of rejoining but I don't think it's gonna be a positive answer anyway since I stayed more that 3 years. I've sent them the forms about a month ago but no news yet. How long did it took for them to answer you back? Thx and good luck with everything!
         Jump to Top
Martusia
Italy
#10  Re: Rejoining emirates  Posted 18/05/2016 at 15:59
Hi guys!
I resigned 3 months ago after almost 2 years in economy and would like to rejoin as well. Do you think it is better to write to my manger or to the email that you posted? My manager isn't really nice and I am a bit afraid that she wouldn't be very helpful in the process. Anyway, I would like to ask you as well if it's true that (if they would be interested in hiring back) we need to explain what we were doing after we resigned and what new we can bring to the company?

Thank you for any answers!

Marta
         Jump to Top
Next >