profile image
hjb18
Rejection email
profile image
hjb18
I am devastated right now. I had my interview nearly 8 weeks ago in Liverpool and I've just received a rejection email. I am so confused - my interview went really well, I really got on with the lady. She even said 'hopefully I'll see you in Dubai!' at the end of the interview.

My status changed to 'interview complete' about 3 weeks after. Then they called me for more photos and then again the next day asking me what currency would i want my wages in and which city in the UK do I want flying out from. I really thought I'd got the job from them calls.

Now I can't apply for 6 months and I don't get any feedback as to why I haven't been successful. So upset right now - has anyone experienced the same thing?
profile image
MoonEntropy
Never give up dude
profile image
1991cc
sorry about this
profile image
Daniel1995
I got my regret email on the 14 Jan. Don't worry, i think that they don't have a need to hire a guys at the moment. I am sad too. Let's try again , and is it your first try ?
profile image
JL72

Hi my daughter had interview with Emirates. Did really well. Felt very confident.Lady really chatty, she even said they don't normally find out what happens to candidates, but she would follow her up. 

She got rejection email today. Shes devastated. 

How can she get feedback from them? 

Thanks 

profile image
Harsh shelat

Hello JL72, sorry to hear about your daughter.

I want to know the timeline of the interview? When she had her FI and where did she gave that?

As I am a boy and I gave my FI on 13th March and on 21st April I got email saying that they are working on many application and this will take more time to know my results. 

My status shows AUR since 23rd March.

profile image
multistan

Hello, i hope you can help me with this one. I got an offer to be made in my job status, but the email says my profile will be add to the talent pool and once vacancy becomes available, my application will be given a priority. Is this a rejection email?  i am confused. Thank you for answering.

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
7  1.12k 1 week ago
7 1.12k 1 week ago by Jordan Walker
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.23k 1 year ago
8 8.23k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 2 months ago
8 2.91k 2 months ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.36k 9 months ago
266 595.36k 9 months ago by KL17
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 9 months ago
40 6k 9 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.48k 1 year ago
162 634.48k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.56k 1 year ago
39 427.56k 1 year ago by Aaron
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.69k 1 year ago
31 372.69k 1 year ago by Charles Carter