Search
Latest Posts
- Manchester AD 6th Sept Parking fine
- Oman Air Time line
- 2018 Final Interview Experience& waiting time
- Retirement age at Emirates
- Emirates Medical
- Emirates rejected again!
- Emirates- Retrying before the 6 months?!
- BA training accommodation offer Heathrow mixfleet
- Emirates joining formalities in progress help
- EK doj 14th of September?

Reference stage

Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  Hopscotch21    On:  Sat 7th July, 2018 at 17:29
Hopscotch21
#2  Reference stage  Posted 07/07/2018 at 17:29
Hi all, i had the email this morning saying I've been progressed to the reference stage. Does anyone know the other stages before employment. I know they did say in the assessment day but I've completly forgotton x
         Jump to Top
FAbulous
#3  Re: Reference stage  Posted 07/07/2018 at 18:50
In reply to post #2...
Did you get that today? A Saturday?

I think the next stage is an offer - training date, and then security/passes and medical. But I can't remember either.
         Jump to Top
FAbulous
#4  Re: Reference stage  Posted 09/07/2018 at 11:08
In reply to post #2...
Anyone heard anything since references have gone in?
         Jump to Top
lrobertson37
United Kingdom
#5  Re: Reference stage  Posted 09/07/2018 at 12:13
In reply to post #4...
Hi,

I’m glad I’m on the only one checking the forums for news, submitted my references on Thursday and both of them completed it same day so back to waiting.
         Jump to Top
Julesxxx
#6  Re: Reference stage  Posted 10/07/2018 at 17:22
Is anyone else having trouble with the reference stage? mine were sent within 4 days however I did update one of them so 3 were sent. I know 2 of them were totally contactable, but I have just had an email to say one of them is unobtainable and submit a new referee and no idea which one! have emailed qantas
         Jump to Top
jamesmansell
United Kingdom
#7  Re: Reference stage  Posted 10/07/2018 at 17:24
Hello everyone,

I have submitted 2 referencing for XRef and they have replied '

Please note that employment verification letters are not accepted as part of the reference check process.

We ask that you update your references as soon as possible, ensuring you have listed 2 referees who can complete the online XREF form.

If you have any questions or if your individual circumstances have changed, please reach out to your Talent Acquisition Advisor directly'

Does anyone know if there is a contact number for me to discuss this further with Qantas HR?

My current airline does not complete online forms and will only provide verification letters, has anyone else had this problem.

Thanks in advance
         Jump to Top
lrobertson37
United Kingdom
#9  Re: Reference stage  Posted 10/07/2018 at 17:27
In reply to post #8...
I got the same email, I’ve replied but presumably the email came from Aus as it arrived in my inbox at about 3:30am this morning so hopefully we’ll hear back tomorrow
         Jump to Top
Hopscotch21
#10  Re: Reference stage  Posted 11/07/2018 at 12:36
In reply to post #7...
I'm having trouble too! My manager has accessed the xref link but hasn't completed anything so is now 'unobtainable'. My only other option is to ask one of my on shift managers which will be a lot easier but im not sure if that's allowed. Regardless i have no other choice, so fingers crossed. I hope you get everything sorted, I'm glad im not the only one though because I'm panicking. I have trouble with referencing everytime x

qantas@myworkday.com - i think this is the email to contact them however i know of no number
         Jump to Top
FAbulous
#11  Re: Reference stage  Posted 11/07/2018 at 14:12
In reply to post #10...
I think they must be waiting for all references to be submitted from all candidates as mine were completed last Thursday and I'm still waiting to get to the next stage.

Your on shift manager will have to do! I am sure it's fine. It's a manager.

Jump to Top
jamesmansell
United Kingdom
#12  Re: Reference stage  Posted 11/07/2018 at 22:28
Qantas want performance based referencing but so many company's will not provide this. Most company's will only provide basic information and this can be an issue when completing this part of the process. I presume we will still have to undergo a 5 year background check to obtain a pass for London Heathrow?
         Jump to Top
Next >