profile image
flyboi88
Reapplying 6 months later
profile image
crazyflyer
I too applied way before my 6 months was up, has anyone received this email from Virgin?, not sure what they're getting at? Thank you for your application for the above position and we appreciate your interest in Virgin Atlantic. The Recruiting Manager has considered your application carefully and I am sorry to tell you that, on this particular occasion, your application has not reached the shortlist for the next stage. We receive a high volume of applications and we are sorry that we are unable to offer specific individual feedback. If you wish to re-apply for this position we ask you to wait at least six months and, if this is what you choose to do, it might be helpful to receive some general feedback: As well as the essential requirements for role (age, height, education, passport, health, swimming ability) we are also looking for people who can give written examples of a time they have demonstrated two key Virgin Atlantic behaviours - Customer Service and Courage and Decision Making. By Customer Service we mean the ability to show empathy, to proactively recognise what individuals are feeling and need, and to ensure customers receive great service. By Courage and Decision Making we mean the ability to convey self belief and confidence, to take appropriate decisions, and continue to work effectively when faced with challenging situations and difficult people. If any other advertised opportunities prove to be of interest, you may apply immediately, and to view all our current opportunities, please visit http://www.virgin-atlantic.com/careers Kind Regards Crew Recruitment Team
profile image
moss21
thats the standard no email. x
profile image
crazyflyer
lastime i had the no email it had nothing to do with management or pointers & tips so thats why I find it strange?
profile image
moss21
Dunno, but that's the one I had last time
profile image
x_Tony_x
I thought that was the standard email to?! :-S
xxxx
profile image
skyjet001
I was contacted off Virgin yesterday saying that they have screened my application and I have applied within the 6 month bracket....(didnt realise as it was ages ago) and they have withdrawn it but they want me to reapply after the 21st feb which is post 6 months....the closing date is the 17th feb....anyone know if this will be extended or re-opened again anything soon, they've obviously seen something for them to ask me to re-apply.
profile image
New2Monarch
skyjet im in the same position as you they said I can reapply after my 6 months is up after calling me to tell me to re-apply i have to wait till May :(....hopefully we will all be donning the red very soon good luck everyone
profile image
brublonde
I have made a mistake on my application. Can I withdraw and re submit or will I have to wait for another 6 months again?

Other discussions going on within Virgin Atlantic

Virgin Recruitment June 2023 Hi everyone!Who has applied for the new Cabin Crew...
0  1.04k -
0 1.04k -
Training Start Date 24th April...
3  1.95k 6 years ago
3 1.95k 6 years ago by Jchew
Training accommodation
1  1.84k 6 years ago
1 1.84k 6 years ago by adzy1606
Start Date Feb 13th Accomodati...
4  1.88k 6 years ago
4 1.88k 6 years ago by martin39
Questions
236  242.11k 4 years ago
236 242.11k 4 years ago by D.Paige36

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.39k 4 years ago
10 67.39k 4 years ago by user16937
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.52k 1 year ago
31 372.52k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.82k 8 months ago
266 594.82k 8 months ago by KL17
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.69k 2 years ago
27 193.69k 2 years ago by juankax