profile image
flyboi88
Reapplying 6 months later
profile image
x_Tony_x
@ immixx I have yet receieved an email, I applied 12th July so ^months is the 12th Jan. I did however try to apply again 6th Oct it let me submitt my applications form but I recieved an email saying that I had re-applied to early and the Oct app form will be withdraw, It now wont let me re apply online as it says I ahve previously applied for this position?! :-S

xx
profile image
rob19
Apply after the email from VS with regrets to your application so in that  case your 6 months is up on Feb, not the date you applied??

I applied on 9th July, recieved email on 15th Aug Ouch.
So I can re-apply on 9th Jan or 15th Feb?

Check other forums, some facts are on there regarding 6months re-apply.

Rele rele want to work for VS badly, RED HOT!!

In and Out.Wink

profile image
rob19
Originally posted by @x_Tony_x
@ immixx I have yet receieved an email, I applied 12th July so ^months is the 12th Jan. I did however try to apply again 6th Oct it let me submitt my applications form but I recieved an email saying that I had re-applied to early and the Oct app form will be withdraw, It now wont let me re apply online as it says I ahve previously applied for this position?! :-S

xx

Tony and immixx
Just curious why did u apply at October and Dec for immixx knowing that your 6 months is not up..

On the application it asked you, "did you apply within the last 6 months"

You clicked no? so you lied on your app?

I say, you're really lucky that VS let you have another chance to re-apply as so far I heard some people got rejected and wont be allowed to re-apply for a while.. After lying on their app regarding the 6months.

Be patient, it won't be long til they start recruiting, Mid Feb,  I was told. Keep a eye on VS website...
profile image
x_Tony_x

rob19

Hi Rob,

I didnt lie when i applied the second time I just submitted my form online from signing in. it was the same form before and it never asked me the 6month question so I never lied. They told me They withdrew that one which it states when I log in on the virgin website. I called HR today an spoke to them. apps will close again 9th jan but re open again v soon like they did last year!

xxxx
profile image
rob19
Hi

No worries at all, wasn't accusing you of lying as I did put question marks at the end, lol.

So 6months re-apply after your application or the unsuccessful email from Virgin?

Will my old application which still says submitted right now be gone after my 6months is up cos I dont want to apply with that app, so awful now lol, want to change, will I be able to do that? I assume.. Pls clarify.

Cant wait to apply! Does anybody know how many they are looking to recruit this time and in Feb?

Rob Wink

profile image
gazesquire
I'd like to know how many positions are available also but I'm guessing that info would be like gold dust :) Good Luck all
profile image
gazesquire
But if anyone knows the answer - please do tell lol
profile image
DelseyDiner
Hey when i went for my interview in october they said there was enough jobs for everyone...so i imagine there a quite a few... Im starting in 3 weeks, can't wait now..got my VIP day on mon!
What i will say is deffo wait till the 6 months is up before reaplying.....I have friends who reapplied under a different e-mail address, they had 2nd interviews and were rejected by VA.. They must no all the tricks of the trade..

I did hear that they are recruiting in Feb, not sure how true that is..

Good luck xx
profile image
toryfly
Hello guys n girls. Just wondering If anyboy could help clarify for me please. I applied July 14th. And was unsuccessful by email September 27th. When can I next submit my next application ? Before Sunday? Or wait till feb? This will be my 4th time. Fly @ the moment but want to be In the red :-) Thanks in advance Good luck to u all <3 xxxxxxx xxxxx
profile image
x_Tony_x
Hiya,

I received an email back from HR yesterday ( I emailed them before I called them) they said my last applications was rejetced Aug 20th So I can re-apply Feb 20th! soo FOLL ON THEN! I also asked if they could give me any tips on my app form! LOL! hope they do!

Good luck

xxxx

Other discussions going on within Virgin Atlantic

Virgin Recruitment June 2023 Hi everyone!Who has applied for the new Cabin Crew...
0  1.1k -
0 1.1k -
Training Start Date 24th April...
3  1.95k 6 years ago
3 1.95k 6 years ago by Jchew
Training accommodation
1  1.85k 6 years ago
1 1.85k 6 years ago by adzy1606
Start Date Feb 13th Accomodati...
4  1.88k 6 years ago
4 1.88k 6 years ago by martin39
Questions
236  242.15k 4 years ago
236 242.15k 4 years ago by D.Paige36

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.53k 1 year ago
39 427.53k 1 year ago by Aaron
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.51k 1 year ago
93 408.51k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.22k 9 months ago
266 595.22k 9 months ago by KL17
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe