profile image
bcf&gloves
Questions
profile image
£1,000 - £1,150 includes flight pay + commission and crew down pay!! Then whatever allowances you don't spend Down route
profile image
Paul410
Thanks for replying so quick
profile image
nateosaur
I applied for the crew job at Heathrow this week. I am incredibly nervous/excited though I am not getting my hopes up that I'll get a yes and be invited for an interview. A handful of people from the aviation academy I study at applied for Virgin last month and all got rejected, and they have a more diverse customer experience history then I and each other.

My question may sound kind of stupid, but what are Virgin looking for in potential crew? It just seems so strange that like 5 very different people with different work history all got no's.
profile image
Sora_no_kanojou
Heyyy everyone totally random but very relevant question. I have perfectly straight teeth and they're reasonably white.(Not Hollywood blind you white but normal) However my AD is on the 13th and I have a gap about 2.5-3mm wide between my two front teeth :/ will it affect my chances?? I have been told I have a lovely smile and I personally have no issue with my gap, It's not of black hole proportions and is the only 'fault' with my teeth. But I know virgin like perfect shiny white smiles soo err opinions please
profile image
Petra Konarikova
Hi,
Does anyone know how to get a "right to live and work in UK",if I come from Czech republic?Or does it mean if the CR is the part of EU,we automatically get to work in UK?
Can I apply for the job as Virgin atlantic cabin crew ?
profile image
new girl
yes i think you can work hear but you are not able to have access to any benefits, but you can check on gov.com.
profile image
erob.1
sorry if this has already been asked, but what is the average time a crew member is away on a layover, and how many flights do you get a week?

profile image
user42633
hi just wanted to ask if VS crew can buddy bid and bid for flights, also can you swap flights? thanks
profile image
KTCammy
Hi guys,

Just wondering what the heaight restrictions are like if you get an AD..... I am 5"4 but can only reach to 6"5 will this be an issue as it seems to be for BA?!

Many Thanks :) xxx
profile image
Pirelli
One of the first thing Virgin does on their assessment days is a height test, NOT a reach test. You have to be 5ft2 or above, so if you are 5ft4 you should be fine... Good Luck!

Other discussions going on within Virgin Atlantic

Virgin Recruitment June 2023 Hi everyone!Who has applied for the new Cabin Crew...
0  1.1k -
0 1.1k -
Training Start Date 24th April...
3  1.96k 6 years ago
3 1.96k 6 years ago by Jchew
Training accommodation
1  1.85k 6 years ago
1 1.85k 6 years ago by adzy1606
Start Date Feb 13th Accomodati...
4  1.88k 6 years ago
4 1.88k 6 years ago by martin39
Am going to be virgin cabin cr...
3  1.88k 6 years ago
3 1.88k 6 years ago by xtmpx

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.25k 9 months ago
266 595.25k 9 months ago by KL17
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.53k 1 year ago
39 427.53k 1 year ago by Aaron
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.67k 1 year ago
31 372.67k 1 year ago by Charles Carter