Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- EasyJet Staff Travel
- Easyjet staff travel
- Assessments, interviews & start dates
- Resend an email with all the requested documents?
- Double room in flat share with BA crew in Redhill
- Will I hear back from Emirates? IC for 2 months.
- Re applying to emirates
- BA new entrance crew accommodation Heathrow offee
- Qantas Roster Codes
- Emirates application form - education etc?

Questions

< Prev
Author
  Topic Started By:  bcf&gloves    On:  Wed 28th September, 2011 at 11:42
Katieanntracey
#240  Virgin Atlantic advice for 16 yr olds  Posted 12/08/2018 at 15:17
I’m only 16 but for as long I can remember I’ve wanted to be cabin crew, particularly for Vigin Atlantic. I now only have a 2 year wayait and I can finally become what I’ve always dreamed of being! I have researched massively in the cabin crew lifestyle, rules etc and think I have extensive background knowledge for my age. I currently work at Manchester Airport and study level 3 travel and tourism in college. I genuinely have such a massive passion for the industry and hope to go really far in the business as it’s certainley my vocation. Any advice for me would be much appreciated!

One main concern I have however is Virgin’s restrictions with weight. I’m not overweight on the bmi however I’m only 5’1.8 and my weight is 59kg. It is a real worry of mine that I may be both too short and too large height wise to work for the company. Any tips would be greatly appreciated thank you!!!
         Jump to Top
Lexi123
#242  Re: Questions  Posted 10/11/2018 at 18:49
Hi there!
I've been writing a blog of my trips away as cabin crew, so be a great way to get a little insight into regular trips and what we get up to! Here's the link:
https://travelsinred.blogspot.com
My instagram is linked on there too so you can follow me & see regularly what its like being crew! :)

Enjoy! x
         Jump to Top
megancraigx
Groupie
#243  Re: Questions  Posted 16/05/2019 at 07:05
Does anyone know when they will open the recruitment again?
         Jump to Top
< Prev