profile image
bcf&gloves
Questions
profile image
Goldrose
I hope to hear soon too!

I work as a flight attendant in the US, but I'm ready move back to Europe. Can anyone explain to me what "fixed" contract mean? Does it mean a seasonal position? I'm not familiar with that. Here in the US we get hired as permanent full time.
profile image
Roxy_K
Hi selizabeth2296,

I'm currently in the holding pool for VA so in my experience it took 3 weeks for me to hear back that my application was successful. From there it was a further 2 weeks I waited for my telephone interview, then found out the next day I was successful then booked my AD which was 1 week after my phone interview. Had the Successful confirmation a week after the AD. I hope that timescale helps you, this was my experience with the application process, but might give you an idea of waiting time

Goldrose, a fixed term contract is like a temporary contract, where you''ll be fixed for example 6 months, then once the 6 months is up dependent on whether the company are in the position to hire you permanently they will or they can renew you fixed contract for another 6 month period. I hope that helps!
profile image
Goldrose
Lovely, thank you
profile image
condo1210
anyone starting with british airways mixed fleet august 23rd 2017 our Facebook group is below

https://www.facebook.com/groups/745854225600894/
profile image
Julio.rvk
Hello Everyone

I am currently cabin crew but I would love to work for Virgin Atlantic, Does anyone know if they are recruiting now or will be anytime soon?

I would love to apply

Thank you very much

Love from Iceland
Jc
profile image
user16937
Originally posted by @condo1210
anyone starting with british airways mixed fleet august 23rd 2017 our Facebook group is below

https://www.facebook.com/groups/745854225600894/

This is a page for Virgin crew
profile image
user16937
Hey Hun,

Have you been offered a permanent or fixed term contract? X
profile image
mizzy
hi,

i have an assessment day coming up and have a question if anyone knows. It has told me to complete a reference form for my five year work history i haven't received a form to fill out so is this something i write out myself on a paper. if anyone could help this would be great.

thanks
profile image
crewbie96
Hey,

There should be a form attached to the email,

if not email them back asking for one to be attached or you can send it via email with authorisation from the referencer.

Will :)
profile image
Flyboy1000
How many references do they require?

Other discussions going on within Virgin Atlantic

Virgin Recruitment June 2023 Hi everyone!Who has applied for the new Cabin Crew...
0  1.08k -
0 1.08k -
Training Start Date 24th April...
3  1.95k 6 years ago
3 1.95k 6 years ago by Jchew
Training accommodation
1  1.84k 6 years ago
1 1.84k 6 years ago by adzy1606
Start Date Feb 13th Accomodati...
4  1.88k 6 years ago
4 1.88k 6 years ago by martin39
Am going to be virgin cabin cr...
3  1.88k 6 years ago
3 1.88k 6 years ago by xtmpx

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595k 8 months ago
266 595k 8 months ago by KL17
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.7k 11 months ago
64 248.7k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.45k 1 year ago
39 427.45k 1 year ago by Aaron