profile image
bcf&gloves
Questions
profile image
MissCA
Hi Everyone,

Just wondered if anyone knows what the policy is with hair extensions? Are they against hair regulations ect or is it not an issue?

Thanks!
profile image
divazm
Hi everyone...
I recently got selected for Qatar Airways and i have send them my medial reports too. When i went through my medical check up i came to know that i have 13 degree scoliosis. I am really worried. Do qatar Airways select cabin crew having 13 degree scoliosis? Can anybody experienced help me with the answer.
Hope to look forward for the answer.. :)
profile image
flyprincess2202
hi iv applied for the recent application stage for the deadline of the 5th oct, but iv now realised i havent addded somethin in do you think it would be possible for me to do another application before tomoro and add the relvent infomation?? beacuse it wont let me amend my excisting application im not tryin to be cheeky by adding two applications i forgot to put my covering letter in?? i havent had a response either way yet for the existing application........ any advice would be gratefully appricated x
profile image
leeboards
Well my advice would be not to worry... I diddnt attach a cover letter, and I got an assesment day.... But if you are really unhappy with it, try withdrawing the application and re-submitting a new one!

Good Luck!
profile image
Roo
I didn't add a cover letter either and I also got an invite to an AD. If your cv is strong you should be fine!
profile image
bombonica1
Hi Roo,GOOD LUCK.A quick question regarding a strong CV.I have some 8 years customer service experience in retail @LHR.That is the most recent one.Before that it was BEd and 9 years teaching exp.Do you think it might be enough to give me the chance of A.D?Based upon your succesful application and your own work experience?Kind Reg.xxx
profile image
divazm
Hi everyone...
I recently got selected for Qatar Airways and i have send them my medial reports too. When i went through my medical check up i came to know that i have 13 degree scoliosis. I am really worried. Do qatar Airways select cabin crew having 13 degree scoliosis? Can anybody experienced help me with the answer.
Hope to look forward for the answer.. :)
profile image
user16937
Hi Everyone,

I have no idea what to do... I have just began my third year of uni and wont be finishing until June 2012. The problem is, I really really want to work as cabin crew with Virgin and its awful for me to see that they are currently recruiting and may not be once I finish uni.

Is it just a case of waiting (which I really don't want to do) or applying and saying I couldn't start until next year?

Under normal circumstances I would just wait but I don't want to through away my chance of the best career!!

Thank you :)
profile image
Miss Apple Pie
I was lucky enough to have an AD in August for the Cabin Crew role at Virgin but was sadly unsuccessful. I was unemployed at the time of my assessment but I have recently started a new job as a customer contact agent in a call centre to gain more customer service experience. I hope to reapply to Virgin when my 6months is up and was wondering if there are any qualifications I could complete in the meantime to strengthen my application?
profile image
Roo
Hi, Bombonica I have 6 years part time experience in a few different catering & cutomer service environments whilst I studied at College & Uni.
The length of time you've spent in a customer environment isn't the most important part I'd say, but rather the scenarios you've dealt with and been a part of!
Good luck for next time, looks like we might be applying at the same time! :)

Other discussions going on within Virgin Atlantic

Virgin Recruitment June 2023 Hi everyone!Who has applied for the new Cabin Crew...
0  1.08k -
0 1.08k -
Training Start Date 24th April...
3  1.95k 6 years ago
3 1.95k 6 years ago by Jchew
Training accommodation
1  1.84k 6 years ago
1 1.84k 6 years ago by adzy1606
Start Date Feb 13th Accomodati...
4  1.88k 6 years ago
4 1.88k 6 years ago by martin39
Am going to be virgin cabin cr...
3  1.88k 6 years ago
3 1.88k 6 years ago by xtmpx

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595k 8 months ago
266 595k 8 months ago by KL17
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.7k 11 months ago
64 248.7k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.45k 1 year ago
39 427.45k 1 year ago by Aaron