profile image
bcf&gloves
Questions
profile image
flyboyyyy
Hi,

If anyone on here works at Virgin Atlantic and doesn't mind me asking how much money after tax (roughly) you make per month?

I live quite far from London so would either have to commute or find somewhere to stay. Just want to make sure I can afford it.

You can reply to this or PM if you prefer.

Thanks in advance
profile image
GeorgiaBoe
Thank you :)
profile image
GeorgiaBoe
Can anyone tell me roughly how long it takes to complete the E-Learning course?

I was told it would be sent out once I had signed and returned my information and health packs, which I did over two weeks ago, but unfortunately I still haven't received my E-learning and I start my training in January.

Thanks!
profile image
user16937
Originally posted by @GeorgiaBoe
Can anyone tell me roughly how long it takes to complete the E-Learning course?

I was told it would be sent out once I had signed and returned my information and health packs, which I did over two weeks ago, but unfortunately I still haven't received my E-learning and I start my training in January.

Thanks!

It took ages for mine to come through and the email looked like junk/spam and I deleted it... so check everything
profile image
Neil_H
Hi, can anyone give me an idea of a typical monthly roster? I know that they'll be very different but a couple of examples would be great.

And, I'm wondering if it's usually a trip per week and how long the down route stops are.

Thank you.
profile image
goldwheels1
Hi Guys. To rent 4 bed spacious detached house with ensuite, in quiet close with garage and off road parking.
Managed by private landlord, no agency. All bills paid by tenant. No extra fees. walking distances to: fastway bus to airport main line train 4 mins. Leisure centre 3 mins. All interior refurbished to high standard. deposit required.
profile image
Teslakitten
Hello

I was wondering if we are entitled to Delta flights as part of our staff travel allowance given that Virgin are 60% owned by them! If not, are we allowed to fly on Virgin/Delta codeshares? Thanks
profile image
MissCA
Hi Guys!

Really wanting to start a career with VA.. can anyone give me some advice about the job? Ive wanted to do it for years but Ive been living in Spain.
I'm now 27.. Would you say thats too old to join?

Thanks!
profile image
Skyheights
Delta owns 49% of Virgin, and yes once employed by Virgin you can travel on Delta standby for around £7 internally. (Can't remember the international price). The flights are always busy so don't expect to always get on would be my advice, you can be anything from an average of 10th-40th person on standby as Delta employees always take priority and they use their flights to commute to work like a bus service. As long as your prepared to be very flexible then you'll be Ok. Unfortunately no discounts on confirmed seats
profile image
flier82
Hi all,

anyone got any experience with the Procius reference check company VA uses? I find them not that good, sent them several e-mails but they take ages to answer. Have you guys had any issues with them?

Other discussions going on within Virgin Atlantic

Virgin Recruitment June 2023 Hi everyone!Who has applied for the new Cabin Crew...
0  1.08k -
0 1.08k -
Training Start Date 24th April...
3  1.95k 6 years ago
3 1.95k 6 years ago by Jchew
Training accommodation
1  1.85k 6 years ago
1 1.85k 6 years ago by adzy1606
Start Date Feb 13th Accomodati...
4  1.88k 6 years ago
4 1.88k 6 years ago by martin39
Am going to be virgin cabin cr...
3  1.88k 6 years ago
3 1.88k 6 years ago by xtmpx

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.71k 11 months ago
64 248.71k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.01k 8 months ago
266 595.01k 8 months ago by KL17
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.37k 1 year ago
93 408.37k 1 year ago by David_Hume
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe