Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- Large doubke room with ensuite
- I wonder about my career when I apply for a job.
- Etihad AD Johannesburg 29th April 2019
- Emirates 2019 Timeline
- Wait time after Interview Complete status?
- Finnair
- anyone from Nepal??
- Staff Travel EZY - For Money £££
- Etihad training uniform
- Interview as an ex crew

QatarAirways online application

Author
  Topic Started By:  enapjena    On:  Tue 5th February, 2019 at 22:51
enapjena
#2  QatarAirways online application  Posted 05/02/2019 at 22:51
Hello dear people, do I need to apply online in order to attend an open day for QA, or I can just show up on an OD?
Thanks for answering
         Jump to Top
tango797
Groupie
South Africa
#3  Re: QatarAirways online application  Posted 10/02/2019 at 22:34
In reply to post #2...
Hello,

In short, there is NO NEED to apply online to attend QR open day - it's an open day. Just prep yourself and go. However, depending on some recruiters and some locations, when you turn up for the open day they may ask if you had applied online (not to worry this will NOT impact your chances of getting shortlisted) - the only thing is that applying online enables you to already have an applicant number in hand the day you turn up for your open day... This is just extra info anyway for you to know.

So go and give it a shot! And all the best. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
         Jump to Top
brublonde
#4  Re: QatarAirways online application  Posted 23/02/2019 at 19:45
In reply to post #3...
I have done an online application last night but am unable to go to any of the open days due to where I am from - I am on a tiny island near France which speaks english and all of the open days are either miles away or speak French!

Will my application be reviewed as I have done an online application, or are these kind of ignored as they are just doing open days?

Thank you for your help in advance!
**Live life with no regrets**
         Jump to Top
tango797
Groupie
South Africa
#5  Re: QatarAirways online application  Posted 26/02/2019 at 19:42
In reply to post #4...
Hello Brublonde,

In short, if it's an open day, there is NO need to apply online, so if you find any means to attend any of the OD's just make your way there...

However, you need to bear in mind there are many reasons (which I won't go into here) why an airline picks one country over another for its recruitment activity. Unfortunately, as a candidate, you may never know what they are looking for on each occasion, (hence the frustration with many candidates here). I would advise you that unless the advert has outlined strict specifications such as language, gender requirements - you are free to travel and give it a shot if you meet all the other requirements, and also if travel will not strain your budget since you have to travel in your case.

I hope you are well answered? Let me know if you need any more assistance.
         Jump to Top