profile image
amyyyyyy
Qatar Reassessment
profile image
amyyyyyy
Hello, I had interview on Sep 2019 , got ACZ link and completed form and uploded documents they asked. I have been waiting their answer about 5-6 months.( I did not even get photo received email) Yesterday they called me and said that they need to refresh my application because it has been there about 6 months so I need to do reassessment meaning I need to start whole interview process from the beginning except CV drop. Does this happen commonly?? I am so worried that they will eliminate me and lost chance to join Qatar....
profile image
riri96
Stay strong and be positive ?? If you can make it through the final interview once then you can definitely do it again! Are you the only person in your open day that this has happened to? I do know that within the training batches QR tries to even out the nationalities. I haven’t heard of this happening before but perhaps once you go through this process again they will speed it up for you.
Good luck ??
profile image
heytherepeeps21
hi dear, the same thing goes to a girl on my FI.
she said she already applied before, went throughout all the FI process, photos medical etc, then at last they gave her DOJ but she can't, cz she's still in a contract with her current job and need some more time. she asked QR for a DOJ extension but they said they can't. So basically it's either you go to Doha based on their own date or you don't. And QR asked her to re-do her interview and go search for another Open Day.

So long story short, she went to my Open Day. Did the process from the very first day (CV drop, AD, FI) and guess what. She got her DOJ again :) right now she's ready to leave from her current job and counting down her days.

If she could, then you could! Goodluck dear!

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.23k 2 years ago
4 2.23k 2 years ago by david kane
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  7.58k 1 year ago
8 7.58k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.03k 1 month ago
6 1.03k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates HR contact email addr...
29  43.01k 1 month ago
29 43.01k 1 month ago by Jovitamaketa280

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.83k 8 months ago
266 594.83k 8 months ago by KL17
Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.4k 4 years ago
10 67.4k 4 years ago by user16937
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.35k 11 months ago
39 427.35k 11 months ago by Aaron
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK