|I know many of you guys (including myself) have been asked to re-take photos many times, so I copied the 'Full-length Photo Requirements' which Qatar emailed to me. Hope this will be useful.. the list is pretty long!!
1. Pale blue colour background- one tone complete background, no shadow.
2. Feet/legs together, both arms relax on the side.
3. Sufficient background lighting.
4. Suitable make-up... not too much (no smoky eye)
5. Hair neatly tied-back in a bun with side partition / sweeping hair over forehead.
6. Stand straight, facing forward and looking into the camera. Do not tilt your head up / down.
7. No scarf or turtle neck collar.
8. Avoid white / transparent blouses.
9. Make sure your clothes are wrinkle free and blouse is tucked-in properly.
10. Wear closed toe strapless shoes.
11. Photographs must be of clear, good resolution and in jpeg format only.
12. Send original digital copy of the photograph only- not the scanned copy.
13. Warm, natural open smile. Do not raise eyebrow when smiling.
14. Both ears must be visible.
15. Wear short-sleeve blouse (mid-arm length) and knee-length skirt (covered knee).
16. Avoid wearing accessories – a simple watch and pair of stud earrings / pearl.
17. No coloured contact lenses / glasses.
18. Skin tone matte type stockings or none.
19. Click photo on your level, not from a higher or lower level.