profile image
Smilingsophie
Qatar on Hold
profile image
Balqis
I was on hold before too.
I had my fi on 15 Feb 2012. Waited for 3 weeks but no result. I emailed them 10 weeks later from my Fi and receive a reply that i was on hold and needed to be seen again on their next campaign.
On the 17 May 2012 i receive email from them regards on my re assessment, i was only required to attend for fi again only and the recruiter will call me on 25 May or 26 May 2012. And on 25th May they were having cv submission in my country Singapore.
They ended up calling me on the 27th May 2012 instead. I had my re fion the 27th May and receive congratulation email 4 weeks later.
All process are done for me include medical clearance and my doj is 27th Aug 2012.

Im not sure how are they intend to put your on hold situation. Cause every on hold email from them went through different process. As my case i waited 3 months after receiving on hold and required to go for fi again.
Whereas some waited 3 months but receive unsuccessful email.
Have faith..
Just keep mailing them every 3 or 4 weeks to know your situation. At times they may reply and often No. Only when your application is approve or disapprove that's where you will receive between successful or unsuccessful.
Have faith..
profile image
Pop
Thank you for replying me :)

I see, so everyone has different situations who are being on-onhld. At my FI, they ask me to lose weight a little bit and they implied me to see again whether I lost weight or not. Aside from that, FI was kinda positive I guess....But, I dont know when they gonna meet me. I send a message like a week ago to say I lost some weight but no reply from them. I'm so worrying that I may get unsuccessful mail.. :( Also, I'm 21 years old then Is that matter for the recruiting?
profile image
Balqis
21 years old is fine. No worries on your age.
Since your fi they mention you need to loose some weight that is also a good sign.
They want you!! :-)
But you will have to loose weight and they will get back to you.
Situations are either they email you stating that you will have to be seen again on their next campaign located near your city or country
OR
You will be required to have a doctor letter on your bmi whether your weight and height is acceptable or overweight. You may also need to take a picture full length photo if they required and no editing to see if you have loose weight. But most importantly they will need a doctor letter.
For the mean time just be patience. Have faith. You will get the job!
It's obvious they want you! If they don't want you, you won't even receive on hold email and hearing the recruiter telling you to loose weight. They can just go along the interview without any feedback. So that's already a good sign!

Be patience.. Soon you will hear good news.. :-)
profile image
Pop
Oh, Really? It's so hard to maintain the weight... : ( hehe
But, I'm so relieved now to hear this kind of comment. Thank you so i just need to be patience. I hope I can get this job sooner :*))

Thank you so much for the comment
profile image
poopev
exactly one month ago I got a mail that my application is on-hold, how will wait for a new reply and what will be
profile image
poopev
Nomination of beneficiary-percentage
This is meant something like testament or....
and what should i write in the section percentage something like 50 % ?
profile image
KATE-da 媛
Hey girl, could u tell the email address that I can contact QR on recruitment issue.thx in advance
profile image
rotnamya
Hey does anyone if they come to UK to assess if yes do they come manchester?
profile image
NewSoul27
hi. Good day to all of you here.

Last Nov 11 attended F.I.
Nov 16 received email asking to upload fotos.
Dec 2 received email for medical
The agency in our country told me to report on Dec. 11 for orientation and signing of papers, referral form for medical also was given to me.
Dec 13 I started my medical.
Dec 17 just when I am about to get cleared and "fit to work", Earlier that day, I was called by my Coordinator here in PH that she received an email from Qatar that my status was on-hold. But I did not receive any email from Qatar. And now, my Coordinator is advising to just wait for Qatar's response and she did not advise me to proceed with getting the vaccine, which of course the last step after cleared with medical.

So, what should I do now???
Please advice me.
Do I need to worry with my application?
profile image
outofthewoods
I just want to ask what happened to your application? Coz right now we are also put on hold all of us in our batch. we already have our DOJ and suddenly we were all put on hold

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.11k 2 months ago
6 1.11k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.21k 1 year ago
8 8.21k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 1 month ago
8 2.91k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.36k 1 year ago
162 634.36k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.47k 1 year ago
93 408.47k 1 year ago by David_Hume
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.65k 1 year ago
31 372.65k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.15k 9 months ago
266 595.15k 9 months ago by KL17