profile image
Smilingsophie
Qatar on Hold
profile image
Smilingsophie
I got it...thank you all and see you in Doha
profile image
Smilingsophie
I also got my congrats mail.......god bless!
profile image
veronica123
congrats sophie! all the best in doha =)
profile image
Ople2808
When I had an on-hold email, they just said that my application is being on hold and will get to me in few weeks which ended up 3 months!!! I really dont know if you know anyone who had an interview with QR, you may check with some of them if they got a regret email. For me I found out that some of applicants received regret emails. Anyway I think you're going to make it. :)
profile image
dreams757
omg how eaxctly did you apply to Qatar ... i want to start ... what exactly is the process, please help me?
profile image
laranciata
I went on one of the Open days... honestly just to check it out how it looks like.. before i apply for a job at Emirates as i would love to work there :) there was about 70 people on my OD they eliminated approx 50 of them after: CV, reach test and English test, 20 people where divided into two groups and we were given a discussion task about landing and surviving in extreme conditions after that 8 people where eliminated and the rest were invited for the final interview :) easy questions on the final most of them about your CV and some about doing some special things for others .. not longer than 25-30 min ad than a super long wait for any response from them !my OD was 28th of April and congratulation email on the 21st July
profile image
dreams757
wooooww first off thank you for your reply... one question what passport do they need you to have and not to be racist but what natioanlity are you and how tall are you ??
profile image
laranciata
hey no problem ! i am Polish 172 cm :) what you mean what passport? i dont think they have any restrictions if it comes to nationality ...
profile image
dreams757
so theres no need in worrying about the NCFE qualifications and all ...
profile image
Pop
I have same experience that they told me your application is on-hold right now. My final interview was June 25 2012 and I've been waiting the result for already a month. How long do I have to wait? Do you think i can get good news from QR? I'm so worried about this.

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.23k 2 years ago
4 2.23k 2 years ago by david kane
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  7.57k 1 year ago
8 7.57k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.03k 1 month ago
6 1.03k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates HR contact email addr...
29  43.01k 1 month ago
29 43.01k 1 month ago by Jovitamaketa280

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.52k 1 year ago
31 372.52k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.81k 8 months ago
266 594.81k 8 months ago by KL17
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.12k 1 year ago
162 634.12k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.25k 1 year ago
93 408.25k 1 year ago by David_Hume