profile image
Smilingsophie
Qatar on Hold
profile image
Smilingsophie
after i send a email to qatar airways ask whether i have been selected, i have receieved a email on hold..does anybody know on hold will be reject or not?? big thanks!
profile image
Smilingsophie
does anybody konow? i am so worry about this!!
profile image
number31
Most likely you won't be rejected. But you have to wait patiently until they decide to send you the congratulations e-mail. It might take several months, so be prepared.
Good luck!
profile image
Smilingsophie
I am rejecting an opportunity for waiting Qatar...does anyone happens on hold and no result forever or rejection...?
profile image
sandykingchu
profile image
laranciata
i got my congratulation e-mail yesterday, though i was not on hold or maybe i was?!no clue... i had my AD on 29th of april and they called me like 6 weeks after to ask me if i am still interested cause they were sanding me emails whic i obviously didnt get :) and they didnt get my response :) complicated thing :)
with all my I would love to give it to u if it was possible! as I decided it is not what i really wanted
profile image
Ople2808
Hi I just wanted to share my own experience to you as I waited for my final result from QR for about three months until I had a congrats email. I sent an email to ask them if I was selected and that was exactly the same response they gave to you. I am quite you have a high chance of getting it, but just have to wait quite a while. Wish you all the best.
profile image
Smilingsophie
congratulation!!
profile image
Smilingsophie
dear, how long have you wait you sent the email ask them your applying status??
i sent the email after 4 weeks, since there another company ask me sign the contract(which should on yesterday) and i refuse becase waiting Qatar. i am wondering if they have the result or because the high levels are out of office so on hold us....really worry about this.
profile image
Smilingsophie
Hi.No.31
...does your on hold email has explain why?? my on hold email just said my application is currently on-hold, i am wonerding if they finish their selection yet..sigh...still worrying...

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.11k 2 months ago
6 1.11k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.21k 1 year ago
8 8.21k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 1 month ago
8 2.91k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.38k 1 year ago
162 634.38k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.49k 1 year ago
93 408.49k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.18k 9 months ago
266 595.18k 9 months ago by KL17
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.79k 11 months ago
64 248.79k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe