profile image
iwanttoflyforever
Qatar On Boarding Zone
profile image
iwanttoflyforever
Hi all

I finished sending the last of my required documents for QR. I signed into my account and to my surprise was sent to the on boarding zone. I have not received an offer letter yet, however my visa has been processed so I was just wondering is this the last stage in the process? Is it safe to say that I will be getting a doj soon and not a regret email?
profile image
ksdira
It means that you will receive your DOJ !!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS
profile image
iwanttoflyforever
I'm so excited! I'm thinking of resigning from my current job soon but still feel like it's not set in stone until i receive the offer email.
profile image
ksdira
Wait they will tell you to resign !!!
profile image
TangoFlyer
Congratulations Offer letter coming soon! Just stay put, do not resign till you are instructed as it sometimes takes a little while with the formalities.... You will indeed be flying forever!
profile image
iwanttoflyforever
Thanks for the advice guys I’ll just sit back and wait now for my offer and doj!
profile image
Itzoni
Hey guys,i was at OD at the end of January,then i received email which require from me to complete some form...Then i submitted it,and now nothing...I saw that they changed acz into on boarding zone...I’m so confused now,they didn’t ask me for pictures,not visa or any documents...??????
profile image
DanMan
Hi all!

I'm new to all of this & I applied for my first ever cabin crew job at a QR Open Day about a month back. I made it through to the AD, had my FI & was given access to ACZ then it became the On Boarding Zone. I have found out it is a waiting game & I understand things take time, but does anyone know if there's a high chance of being denied after gaining access to On Boarding Zone? Do many people make it this far & not get in?
profile image
TangoFlyer
Do you mean to say you now have access to the ACZ without receiving the interview feedback? If that's the case, then it's a high likelihood you will get positive news soon. From experience, if your FI performance was impressive to the recruiter, you gain access to the ACZ. Things only get a little dragged in between your FI interview and your receiving the feedback, as they may sometimes get back to headquarters and decide to put your onboard process on hold, (due to internal reasons I cant get into here), so the best way for them is they delay giving you the good news (as candidates commonly give pressure to HR with emails/calls non stop when official communication has been done). In short, yes its a game of waiting, if you have another job, keep focusing on it, the hard part od OD/AD and FI is already water under your bridge...they will be in touch. If you start to feel its taking too long (say, over 2 months has lapsed without feedback), PM me, ill advice you on what you can attempt to do. .

My disclaimer: I do not represent nor speak on behalf of QR/EK/EY/FZ, everything I share is based on my knowledge and personal experience.
profile image
Charlotte Jones
Yes this is the last stage of the visa process

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.19k 2 years ago
4 2.19k 2 years ago by david kane
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  7.33k 1 year ago
8 7.33k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 3 weeks ago
8 2.9k 3 weeks ago by anniesteuber
Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.03k 3 weeks ago
6 1.03k 3 weeks ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates HR contact email addr...
29  43k 1 month ago
29 43k 1 month ago by Jovitamaketa280

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.66k 7 months ago
266 594.66k 7 months ago by KL17
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.29k 11 months ago
39 427.29k 11 months ago by Aaron
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 7 months ago
40 6k 7 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.17k 1 year ago
93 408.17k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2