profile image
chuazhen92
Qatar Airways-Application Under Process
profile image
chuazhen92
Hi, we have just submitted the medical requirements and we also have received that the application is under process, whilst I have also checked the MOI Qatar website, and I saw my visa has already been issued this month. So does this mean that this is good news and all i have to do is to wait for them to send out the DOJ? Thanks
profile image
icha
Mine too. I uploaded my medical on 6th Sep and received an email on 25th Sep which says my application is under process. Hopefully, we should just wait for the next DOJ email.
Did you declare any scar/birthmark? If you did maybe you should wait for them asked you to send photos of it.
Still hoping for the best to join Qatar Airways
profile image
KingBaltazar
Hi chuazhen92,

I'm also in the process, but I haven't received any new yet after submitting the blood type certification and so. I was wondering... Where in the MOI Qatar Website did you check that you visa was issued? Perhaps I can check if mine was too.

Thanks in advance.
profile image
icha
Hi KingBaltazar,

you can check your visa here

https://portal.moi.gov.qa/wps/portal/MOIInternet/services/inquiries/visaservices/enquiryandprinting

may I know when was your open day and assessment day?
profile image
KingBaltazar
Hi icha,

Thanks a lot. I checked and I think my visa has been issued, not sure. Is this site totally reliable?
I hope to receive news soon from the HR team.

My OD and AD was in July 20th. What about you?
profile image
Amber27
Hi KingBaltazar, can you please tell me after how long you got mail for medicals after uploading your photographs??and did you receive ‘photo received ‘ mail?? If yes wen? In short it will be great if you upload ur timeline so far
profile image
Christina22x
Hi!

I’ve been invited for an open day next month however I have a small tattoo above my knicker line. I know they have strict rules of no tattoos however if I get the final interview stage I will be getting it removed.

Would you be upfront about it or would you say you do not have a tattoo or not even bother going?

Also is it true that they do a full body check in your bra and knickers?

Thank you!
profile image
KingBaltazar
Hi Amber27

This is my timeline:
July 20th - Open Day, Assessment Day and Final Interview.
July 23th - Received email asking to fill a form and upload photographs.
July 25th - I uploaded the photographs.
Aug 19th - Email photographs received and application under review (21 days final decision)
Aug 27th - Email assigning me an On-boarding Coordinator (Ms. Kresha Santos) and asking to upload the pre-employment form, proof of yellow fiver vaccine, blood group certificate and copy of passport.
Aug 30th - I submitted the requirement documents and advised the coordinator through email.
Oct 7th - I submitted an email to my coordinator asking about the process.
Oct 15th - Received an email asking for a personal medical exam and photographs of my permanent wire. I sent the documents the same day.
profile image
icha
Ur welcome. It's an official Qatar Government website to check your visa status so it's reliable.

Me too I'm still waiting for the email from HR team. Hoping to hear from them soon.

My OD was in July 20th and the AD was in July 21st.
profile image
Omar Chkifa

hello , i've passed the sonru interview within qatar airways 3 months ago but till now i've got no answer yet , my application status in on hold what that's mean ? good or bad sign

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.11k 2 months ago
6 1.11k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.21k 1 year ago
8 8.21k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 1 month ago
8 2.91k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.47k 1 year ago
93 408.47k 1 year ago by David_Hume
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.65k 1 year ago
31 372.65k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.15k 9 months ago
266 595.15k 9 months ago by KL17
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.36k 1 year ago
162 634.36k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle