profile image
arecorporacion
Qatar Airways after received reject email
profile image
arecorporacion
Hello lovely people I want to know something about Qatar Airways

I got a reject email from Qatar and now I have to wait 6 months or can I apply directly ?

And also because I already apply directly. The new recruiters asked me it's your first time applying for Qatar ?

If I said yes I already went to the final interview will I have less or better possibilities with the new recruiters ?

Thanks a lot
profile image
Ardan
from what I know you dont have to wait to re-apply for Qatar airways, no 6month wait even after you passed FI and got rejected later on, as long as there is Qatar Campaign (Open Day) near you then go for it. 'Invitation only' and 'Female only' Qatar Campaign is an exception.
As for your other two questions I'm not sure how to answer it,
It's always good being honest and just say how many times have you try out... I've tried 4 times and I mention it to the recruiters, (I passed the FI and at the moment I'm waiting for medical request e-mail)
The better possibilities for you to get pass another recruitment isn't only because you have reach the Final Interview before, in my opinion it's how you do well on your Open day and Assessment day, just give your best shot. and since you already went to their Final Interview, which is great ... I think you have met their criteria
Don't lose hope and keep tryin'
profile image
XZR
Hello!

I had been asked to upload the picture of my scar and they again sent me an email to send the same scar and also one more scar and a picture of me sideway is there a possibility to recieve a rejection mail after this. Worried!
profile image
riri96
Hi there. Unfortunately it is still possible to get rejected at any point of the recruitment process. However if you are sending scar pictures and they ask to see it concealed and not concealed, make sure that the concealed picture is properly concealed and everything should be okay. Let’s stay positive and try not to worry too much
profile image
Siddhant Popley

Hi there XZR,

Could you please update what happened later? Did you get selected or what happened?

Please reply, as I’m in the same situation right now.

profile image
Zoz91

Hello guys, hope you're all doing well. Can you pls.share your experience with scars & birthmark declaration. I'll be having meet & greet in Dubai next week & I am really thinking of going or not. 😶 Like what is the max they can consider acceptable ?

Any thoughts/ experience/ insights is  much appreciated ☺ 

profile image
Harris Mathias

hey there siddhhant may I ask where are u from?? and where exactly is the scar?

profile image
Harris Mathias

hi zoz91 hope ua doing well, declare the scars wherever it is be honest. don't try to hide it,they like honest candidates, unless the scars are deep and are on ua face or hands,or fingers other than this ua good to go,I wish u all the best rock it ✨

profile image
Zoz91

Thanks for the advice, Harris Mathias. I think being honest about it is the best way to go.

Wish u all the best, too.

profile image
Solenne

Hello guys. Anyone here who has a legitimate experience about scars & birthmarks? I know you’re not the HR nor the recruiter or grooming dept.but, I have this small scars (around 2mm) scattered on the whole of my arms (around 5) which is noticeable under bright lightings. You know that kind of scars you get as a child and you keep on scratching and picking on it till it formed a scar once healed? These type and a 2cm light brown birthmark on my elbow (w/c can’t be covered by the uniform)

Do you have experience on any of these? Oh gosh, I’m panicking & paranoid cause I have Meet & Greet on the 16th & it’s the second time already for me since I didn’t attended the first due to insecurities on my scar.

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.11k 2 months ago
6 1.11k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.21k 1 year ago
8 8.21k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 1 month ago
8 2.91k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.19k 9 months ago
266 595.19k 9 months ago by KL17
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.52k 1 year ago
39 427.52k 1 year ago by Aaron
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.49k 1 year ago
93 408.49k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.38k 1 year ago
162 634.38k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.66k 1 year ago
31 372.66k 1 year ago by Charles Carter