lorena72389
Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms
profile image
SANAA B
#71 Re: Qatar After FI...Timeline & Forms Posted 38 minutes ago
Edit Quote Reply
In reply to post #70...
congratulations my friend i hope i will see you in doha very soon

i am from morocco as well and i live in france so i applied for the Cabin Crew Recruitment Event Paris/27th May 2017

I was told that will be reciving a phone call this week to confirm that i have a certificat that prove that i can remove my braces before joning, but i dindn't get any call or email, i dont know if i should call them? or if i should upload the certificat on the ACZ?

P.S: i am also afraid that i will have spots on my teeth it's common after removing braces, did they ask her for a picture of her teeth ?

OD 27 May
AD AND FI 28 May
ACZ 29 May
Photographs email 30 May
Photographs sent on 31 May
profile image
Davy981
Welcome dear and I hope to meet there as well

Neither ladies received any email or call yet. The one with braces like you has the certificate as well. And The other one they did not ask her for pictures yet but the recruiters verbally instructed her to remove the spots before doing the full length photograph. She went and took the Hollywood Smile treatment and her teeth are all Snow White now.
Just be patient dear. I declared scars and I haven't received any calls or email from them and I am worried as well. They are supposed to ask for for bareface photos but they did not.
I am also a crew right now with RAM. So my case is maybe different.
profile image
lorena72389
Hi my friend! Yes you should call! :)
00974 40227220 Sun to thurs 0700-1500 Doha Time

that is the num they gave us
well wishes!
profile image
lorena72389
Hey Girl! I'm from the Phils too!
There is a grp chat on FB for Medical Stage QR Applicants in the Phils! Are you in that group chat already? If not, i'll add you!
profile image
Mehdi Sanini
Hey my best ?? Stil' waiting only 1 week from the picture email ... so long lol ! Do you think i have to go to the doctor to get now my blood certificate early to avoid lost time if Qatar will ask me about this document in few days ? If someone like me was in Paris for OD dont hesitate to contact me i'm Mehdi ???? stay together for the best kissesss guys !
profile image
lorena72389
Hello my dear! Yea! Go for it it's better to be prepared
I made sure all my documents were ready before medical email so when my coordinator emailed me I immediately submitted all that needed to be submitted, and only after 1 day I was cleared right away and my coordinator asked me to confirm my travel date!

They appreciate people who have initiative :)
Well wishes
profile image
Qatar7777
Hello
First of all congrats on your pre-medical email.
I was also asked to upload my pre-medical l form and blood group certificate on the 25th of May and uploaded it on the 27th.
I still have not received any email since then.
Did you have your tentative joining date on the email?

Thanks!
profile image
Mari14
Hello Mehdi! I'm Marilyne, I was in Paris OD on may 27th too! I also receive an email asking me to upload my pictures. Since then I've been waiting for another mail.. Hopefully we will receive something soon! I'm going to have my blood certificate this week, even thought they didn't ask me to do it now, blood group doesn't change haha

Best wishes! :)
profile image
nesquishy
Hi thank you and Congratulations to you too!
Yes my tentative was supposed to be 31st May which was way too soon at the time. Since that day has come and gone I contacted my coordinator and she replied an email saying that in regards to confirmed travel date she will let me know as soon as she obtains my visa.... Now I don't know if this means i've cleared the medical just by giving the blood group certificate and pre-med form but we'll see. By the way where did you do your FI? And when is your tentative travel? Hope you hear from them soon
profile image
Mehdi Sanini
Hi Marii,

Me too i have sent the pics and nothing from that .... i'm waiting i don't have any e-mail from them to confirm me the reception of the pics .... I think its normal we have to wait its still too early for us.
About your blood group where are you gonna to do it ? Do you have an advise for me to get it in english ? i'm lost with that lol :)

Thankssss :=)

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.11k 2 months ago
6 1.11k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.21k 1 year ago
8 8.21k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 1 month ago
8 2.91k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.47k 1 year ago
93 408.47k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.64k 1 year ago
31 372.64k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.15k 9 months ago
266 595.15k 9 months ago by KL17
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.36k 1 year ago
162 634.36k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle