profile image
lorena72389
Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms
profile image
DragonWings17
Hi everyone! Is there anyone out here who was asked to repeat the ECG and get a full cardiology report after the medicals were submitted to the coordinator? Thanks for anyone who would reply and let me know what happened with his or her medicals. ??
profile image
lorena72389
Hello my dear, no more interview after ACZ ;)
I was also told to finish medicals in 48 hrs, but I could not do so because even if I completed my medicals, the clinic took some time (3 days) before they sent me my results and certificate.
I just emailed my coordinator updating her that I had finished medicals and was only just waiting for results.
The moment I uploaded my results in the ACZ, my coordinator emailed me saying I am cleared for QR and was asked to confirm my joining date :)

Well wishes ! And good luck
profile image
lorena72389
Yes my dear
in my country we have to have ECG done during medicals
Don't worry and keep positive

Repeat xrays are common in my country
ECG repeat once or twice
They usually just want second opinion

See you soon
profile image
nesquishy
Hi Dragonwings17, I havent gone through that medical process as I havent been told to do anything yet except blood group certificate and pre-med form. Maybe they found something in your ECG results and want a repeat to see if everything is normal. If everything was normal in the first place conatact your coordinator and maybe ask for a reason why.....may I ask where are you from? and who your coordinator is? ... I hope everything will be okay and best wishes
profile image
SANAA B
i wish all of you guys good luck
profile image
DragonWings17
Thank you, Lorena72389 and nesquishy!
So what happened was my initial ECG showed abnormality despite having NO CARDIAC illnesses because the nurse who conducted the test kept on talking to me while having my ECG. I attached the first cardiology report with a clearance with my medicals and then they requested for two more ECGs and cardiology reports. Everything shows normal and my other cardiologists said the ECG leads were probably moving initially hence the initial reports showed cardiology misdiagnoses. Were the people you know who had repeat reports able to get a DOJ? I worry since some applicants were asked additional reports and are fit to work but got reject email. Hope the result is positive.

Nesquishy, I am from the Philippines. What about you?

Lorena, congrats and safe skies always! ??
profile image
DragonWings17
Hi Lorena72389 and nesquishy! Thanks for your responses.

What happened was initial ECG had some misdiagnoses because the nurse doing the ecg kept on talking to me while conducting the test. So the clinic advised me to get a cardiologist clearance which I attached with my clearances. I have no any cardiac illness and then Thilini, my coordinator, asked for two more ECGs and cardiologist reports which I submitted. My cardiologists said that probably the nurse who did the first ECG had put the leads incorrectly and because she was talking hence abnormal ECG waves. They also said I have normal cardiology findings. I just worry that just like some other applicants who were asked to repeat reports, a reject letter might be given. Trying to stay positive. I am from the Philippines by the way. Praying all of us have good outcomes. Safe skies to you! ??
profile image
SANAA B
lorena72389 thank you for replying

if you dont mind i need your opinion about something
in the FI one of the girls said that i will be reciving a call this week to confirm that i have a certificat that prove that i can remove my braces before joning, but i dindn't get any call. i want to call them to check but i dont know which phone number to call, and should i call them, or not i still didnt get any email to send medicals and wating is very stressful
profile image
Davy981
Hi and congratulations!

Where are you from?

One of the ladies that passed FI with me in Morocco was also told that she will receive a call or email so she can send them a proof that she will remove braces before joining. Another one removed braces but her teeth were having White spots because of the braces and they asked her to do something about that. The lady like you did not receive any call or email yet, we have had the FI 14th May.
profile image
SANAA B
congratulations my friend i hope i will see you in doha very soon

i am from morocco as well and i live in france so i applied for the Cabin Crew Recruitment Event Paris/27th May 2017

I was told that will be reciving a phone call this week to confirm that i have a certificat that prove that i can remove my braces before joning, but i dindn't get any call or email, i dont know if i should call them? or if i should upload the certificat on the ACZ?

P.S: i am also afraid that i will have spots on my teeth it's common after removing braces, did they ask her for a picture of her teeth ?

OD 27 May
AD AND FI 28 May
ACZ 29 May
Photographs email 30 May
Photographs sent on 31 May

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.11k 2 months ago
6 1.11k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.18k 1 year ago
8 8.18k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.77k 3 years ago
27 193.77k 3 years ago by juankax
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.43k 1 year ago
93 408.43k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.3k 1 year ago
162 634.3k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.76k 11 months ago
64 248.76k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe